• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

I don't get role name in my investigations, for whatever reason. I didn't with Dolby either.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Flavor name, rather.

It puts a bit of a wrench in things, sorry guys.

Hey guys, my internet wasn't working yesterday when i got home after watching IT and it has something to do with me changing broad bands, my original broadband company turned off my internet because they knew I planned on changing. They should have waited until I confirmed it, what can you do? =/

I'm back on now, so I have a crap ton to read up on!

I dont see why you won't share who you saved. Were not gonna judge

maybe because I can't save the same person two nights in a row and there may actually be hope from my (not so timely) protects so far and sharing this information with mafia can help them coordinate their kills???????

maybe because I can't save the same person two nights in a row and there may actually be hope from my (not so timely) protects so far and sharing this information with mafia can help them coordinate their kills???????

Maybe you could have said that????????

Dolby - Inquisitor
Zendel
- if you could tell me the name of one of your previous town and mafia games, that'd help tremendously [SUP]as im too lazy to find it myself[/SUP]
Jacob
Heyden
Chick
Ness
xCleb
Kit Byngo
Aronthaer claims VT
Kermittea
Damniel Bowieclaims VT
oath2order
Tina
biancasbotique Ayaya

- - - Post Merge - - -

def a good claim dolby, probably the only one that would convince me to let u live

did u kill me or was it mafia

Steven Universe 2 (First scum game) and Death by design are my only scum games.

I was town in every other game I've played in: Bayonetta 2, Themeless, Luigi's Mansion, Smash 2, Franchise Wars, Mystic Messenger, Paper Mario and Overwatch (First game).

----

Yeah...We've lost.

I'm Patricia, the townie.

We're really screwed here, lynch me.

Would like to note that Toad's random generator picked the perfect role for me, is that Walrus/Seal goals in that game? I swear to god if I'm an unaware miller again I will scream and rage quit. lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Didn't expect to be Heyden to be town.

I thought Bowie/Daniel was lazy town but Bowie got me confused. So I was like 75% town (Daniel) and 25% sus/scum (Bowie) on them.

well I didn't plan to say it at all but I may as just reveal everything now that I've gone so far anyway

n1 Cleb, n2 myself. so Cleb is good for tonight but I'm a goner
In all honesty it's a good thing you can actually save me Tonight. If things actually end up continuing after Today, that gives me a decent shot at finding another scum, and making it much better on us in the bigger picture.

Though, I do agree, you are an immediate target. You probably won't get blocked or anything, considering that I wan't blocked last Night (so there probably isn't even a blocker), so I should have this one last shot to figure things out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

well I didn't plan to say it at all but I may as just reveal everything now that I've gone so far anyway

n1 Cleb, n2 myself. so Cleb is good for tonight but I'm a goner
In all honesty it's a good thing you can actually save me Tonight. If things actually end up continuing after Today, that gives me a decent shot at finding another scum, and making it much better on us in the bigger picture.

Though, I do agree, you are an immediate target. You probably won't get blocked or anything, considering that I wan't blocked last Night (so there probably isn't even a blocker), so I should have this one last shot to figure things out.

not going to disclose that sorry but just know that I failed to save someone both nights

you mean you were roleblocked?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't get role name in my investigations, for whatever reason. I didn't with Dolby either.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Flavor name, rather.

It puts a bit of a wrench in things, sorry guys.

so your result was "town"? is this correct?

Yeah, Chick is VT.

Was gonna hide that but I didn't realize we were all just claiming outright.

Yeah, Chick is VT.

Was gonna hide that but I didn't realize we were all just claiming outright.

so it said specifically "vanilla town" or it says "town"? chick already claimed VT. quite awhile ago. besides it's lylo. why would you hide that

why chick over ness?

o lol we're claiming

im cotera, a townie

karen is def doc cuz mipha is who i was expecting to be the doc

smh guess i was wrong

Back