Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

Oh ness is my guess for the experienced scum. That D1 lynch was horse**** and I wish I was actually here for it.

reminder, we'll probably be at 4 vs 6 tomorrow so if you're town pls refrain from voting because the moment a townie votes, all 4 mafia can pile on and boom, majority.

also lynch zendel :)

if heyden flips scum then i think oath might be scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

idk i was rereading the ness thing but it sorta doesnt match up w his past scum games so idk

vL0vBl8.png

Now watch scum kill Heyden to frame me

I love how Heyden is just assuming a role blocker exists like this. I'd love to know his train of thought making such an assumption, since if it turns out I'm not role blocked, that's going to reflect very poorly on him.

If a scum blocker exists, then sure, I'm probably of little worth now. I just don't understand why Heyden is so adamant about me definitely getting blocked Tonight.

I love how Heyden is just assuming a role blocker exists like this. I'd love to know his train of thought making such an assumption, since if it turns out I'm not role blocked, that's going to reflect very poorly on him.

If a scum blocker exists, then sure, I'm probably of little worth now. I just don't understand why Heyden is so adamant about me definitely getting blocked Tonight.

1. Our JoaT and Cop aren't inspection based at all (in terms of return town/mafia), so why have a Godfather and Framer (and Miller) in the game? This leaves us with probably at least 2 mafia PRs, 3 is more likely, so I'd say Roleblocker/Strongman/Goon/Goon maybe. Plus with cop/doc/(hopefully vig) still alive, that's a lot of blues, roleblocker would balance that imo.

2. Who else is there to block?

It's reasonable to assume that there's a roleblocker because JoaT had Watch, Doctor, and Roleblock abilities.

They are right though, you're almost definitely going to be roleblocked. If not, that would be shocking.

iso thoughts

filthy lying scum
Ness - u r a slippery lil mafioso. you've mentioned only 6 people all game: dolby (going back & forth). hard push on bianca/ayaya + evan. and then you mention bowie/chick/hayden in passing. no active pursuit of them though. see other post for why i scumread u

Zendel - i want to hear your thoughts on my recent post on ness. what's funny is, nothing huge stands out to me in your posts. but little things make me scumread you, and interactions heavily suggest you're mafia with ness. you town-locked ness very quickly after many people began to townread him as well.

Dolby
Heyden
Aronthaer

Cleb
Oath2Order
Ayaya
Byngo
Tina
Chick
Jacob

Bowie
Karen

Ness
Glow
- Confirmed town

reads ranking is very interesting. not unreasonable - seems to echo many of what others were saying around the time. super safe. lots of nulls, including chick and byngo. supports my team theory of ness/zendel/chick/byngo. i don't think zendel would be the type to bus partners.

WHY have we lost so many blues?

part of their post made directly after N1, empty question that feels super forced to me

i had originally townleaned zendel's AtE.....i thought zendel was saying something like "if you scumread me, you're trash" (which is harsh but i find most mafia don't say that since it's cheap AtE) but they made an important distinction:

That's not what I'm saying at all, I'm saying their reasoning so far is trash. Not their capability in mafia.

I'm annoyed with being read as scum no matter I do for some of the silliest and exaggerated things you can scum read me for, I've said that if people read me as scum for valid reasons and pressure me for it I will be completely rational and listen to them.

i honestly don't know what reasoning it was in reference to, i find this type of AtE ("your reasoning is trash, you have no logic") something scum do very often quite easily.

Chick - i want to hear your thoughts on my recent post on ness. u broke any possibility of aron/chick/ness teamread with this post:

Good morning guys. (It's 10am in my time)
I don't know. But something hit me about the thing with Aronthear. Her role claim.
But then Ness came along and backed it up. He said he saw her Private Messaging to check.
And then all the blame slipped away from her.
Now, they're two possibilities.
1) Both Ness and Aron on Scum team.
2) Aron on Scum team, but Ness as a Townie.
Now, I have some kind of feeling that Ness and Aron are both on Scum team, because Ness backed her up quickly.
But I am unclear on this because two things could've happened.
A) Since Ness didn't want his fellow Scum mate to be lynched, he backed Aron up with smart evidence.
or
B) Aron was probably tricking Ness or something else. Who knows? Aron may have just been PMing somebody else about something completely different. You obviously can't see or look at what PM they are sending/viewing.
I just wanted to bring this up because as I was reading the thread, it fell through my head.
Also, what's with Kit this game? I haven't heard much from them at all.

I will make a reads post soon.

makes me highly doubt that aronthaer, chick, and ness are all the same alignment. supports chick/ness/zendel theory team. chick elaborates much more on theory B, implicating that aronthaer is mafia thats tricking ness. emphasizes aronthaer over ness the most.

conditional reads
Byngo - p towny tone, i want to hear your thoughts on my recent post on ness. conditional sus.. doesn't interact with karen in team-like way, but i find it hard to believe you're both town. i think ur mafia based more on kit than on urself

Kermittea - v towny tone, i want to hear your thoughts on my recent post on ness. conditional sus, likelier town

oath2order - conditional sus. if ness is town, oath's mafia and if ness is mafia, oath's town. i can only read him based on tone. he's actually not as indifferent to the game as i originally thought - very genuine statements about inactivity d1. chick directly questions oath here [x] in non-teamlike way. genuine sus on ness, which i didn't look into til this ISO. lines up with this post [x]

Aronthaer - doubt comes from d1 - said dolby was likely scum but unsure enough to push him. he said he would lynch me or karen over him. pretty odd to admit suspicion on dolby, and then scumread the 2 people that we're pressuring dolby. slipped but the ultimate ww thing rendered null. repetitive posts. it's totally ok to be confused, and hesitant to speak, but an attempt at an opinion is better than nothing. it's fine once, but don't feel the need to repeat yourself about being confused, it's filler. try your best.

uh oh ness we posted the same thing at a similar time so we're scum together :p

Well yes, because they were reads made from pressure. there was plenty of pressure on me and I hadn't finished writing my reads yet so I had to oversimplify to try to get them out there. The interesting thing about this statement is that you say "the kinds of reads that come from pressure" but don't then clarify that it was a Mafia-like reaction, only that I was under pressure which has already been confirmed definitively.

I've calmed down on my defense because quite frankly it's a waste of time. as you said in an earlier post, I have failed to contribute this game besides our little back-and-forth interactions. I'm attempting to be more helpful and less defensive because honestly I don't want to die without having contributed anything. I want to get a full set of reads out before EoD because this might be the last night I have.

very towny post - especially last two lines. this reads as genuine. as of now i'd say aronthaer is my weakest townlean, but also my weakest scumlean.

townleans but need more:
Jacob - i want to hear your thoughts on my recent post on ness

Heyden - i want to hear your thoughts on my recent post on ness

Bowie - straightforward + logical about opinions, hard for me to read. ness' interaction with you are what make me townlean you. also your claim was so offhanded that it felt town.

My other 3 are Bowie/Chick/Heyden.

i believe ness pulled the classic "town/scum/town" sandwich.

town
xCleb - basically clear

Tina - my #1 townread, i'd have trust issues the rest of my life if she turned out to be mafia. i 100% believe that it truly took her that ~7 hrs for her reads/notes, and that they're genuine. if she could provide the notes she said she was making i'd lock-town her. i thought she tr'd dolby at one point, but reading back for it i couldn't find it and i must've misinterpreted somewhere. definitely conscious of her thoughts, awareness of the game, and town-like reasoning

I just don't understand why if Ness was scum why would he bother bringing up the Aron viewing PM thing to clear him and essentially putting one of his other teammates at risk, UNLESS Ness and Aron are scum together. I did find Ness pushing for Bianca/Ayaya extremely weak though, saying that if Bianca flips mafia Dolby would tell the truth, but that wouldn't have been the case, essentially leading to 'Dolby' lying, so like idk I'm super torn on Ness honestly.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also Zendel is a safe lynch instead of a Tina vs Ness vs Oath bicker

let us not forget Tina is a player with years of experience under her belt, even though I think she's town lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

also Zendel is a safe lynch instead of a Tina vs Ness vs Oath bicker

let us not forget Tina is a player with years of experience under her belt, even though I think she's town lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

>Zendel scumreading Aron
Aron flip would essentially make Ness look good and already has him in townlocks, you're confident that Ness is as clear as a tree stump?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Chick was online multiple times last night and refused to answer my question, def gonna reevaluate. Don't think I'll die tonight, hopefully.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let me reiterate, LYNCH ZENDEL

i'll have to look at the timing of it to give a better answer, but defending popular scumread town X, and scumreading a different town Y makes you look good as mafia, it's smart

tbh what ness did was a chainsaw. ness defended aron heavily against evan, and listed that in his case on evan. but his reasoning for defending aron was actually pretty faulty. mafia has their safeclaims listed in PMs, and if it's not in there its in their QT, which is linked in PMs. so it truly meant nothing and ness framed it in a way to use as ~evidence~

Back