• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

i give up

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh wait he's hostile lel

- - - Post Merge - - -

WHY DID CLEB OUT DOLBY WAS BEING LYNCHED ANYWAY

- - - Post Merge - - -

also now cleb will be roleblocked noice, i hope doc is on cleb

- - - Post Merge - - -

why are all the blues on tbt so terrible at hiding their identity jfc
w/e will be back
Honestly I already kinda softed when I made the remark presuming he was hostile, so if it wasn't already obvious to the scum team that I knew he wasn't Benign, then clearly they're not as smart as people may believe.

I feel like Dolby could have convinced people to take their votes off, anyway. He's certainly smart enough to be able to prevent his own lynch in that situation.

3rH5tPp.jpg

The ?young girl? moved as fast as her little legs could carry her up the mountain. Purah had sent her assistant ahead with the hero?s body, they had a plan. Using the revitalizing powers of the blood moon and the powerful magic of the sheikah, she knew she could bring him back to life. It was raining, pouring in the Hateno Village. She rose over the last peak and stopped in her tracks. Red was oozing down the mountainside, the thick plasma emanated from her laboratory. Sure enough, dead as the Hero they tried to save was her assistant. She looked around for the culprit and out of the corner of her eye saw a flash of red. She darted into the house.

Master Kohga would stop at nothing to put away the hero once and for all. He vaulted to the roof to gain access, but Purah was too quick. She reached over to her personal Sheikah shrine and activated the bombs. With a resolute look on her face, she pushed Link into a different room and decided to seal her fate. She activated the bomb, and blew the entire main room of her house to smithereens. Master Kohga was launched from the roof and off the side of a tall cliff. Neither survived the ordeal.

Dolby has been lynched and Ayaya has requested to be out and there are no more replacements.

Dolby?s role PM
dX14jXt.jpg

Who the heck is Cloyne?

Ayaya?s role PM
qZVVr3r.jpg

Night 2 begins now and will go until tomorrow at 10pm EST

As I will be traveling, there isn?t much hope of early night?

Blood moon is in effect... but nothing happened

Night 2 banner got edited in.... please go appreciate it
APPRECIATE IT

we still have a killing town role, pls be smart about your kill

also screw you bianca

- - - Post Merge - - -

OATH ZENDEL BYNGO JACOB
thx bye

also the fact JoaT didn't have inspect and Cleb is a role cop means there's no godfather/framer/millers, just felt like pointing that out

what's like is roleblocker/strongman and maybe mafia doctor, considering a big part of dolby's wincon involves protection roles

- - - Post Merge - - -

likely*

Okay then, my three scum leans were Bianca, Dolby, and Heyden.
Now, it looks like Bianca (Ayaya) was just too stressed and got out of the game.
And Dolby was lynched.
So, my only scumlean right now is Heyden.
He basically begged for both Ayaya and my role.
He used the "You made a slip. Reveal your role" and as I said before, the fishing story had a meaning.
He is fishing for blues.
Blue sniping has now been much easier for the Mafs right now.
Idek why you guys are scumleaning me, I'm gonna be really pissed off if it's about my gameplay.
Just go the Battle of Bunker Hill thread and look at my town play style, I've made some improvement and that's no problem.
Tina said:
God bless you for that story
Ahh thanks! But seriously, I want to lynch Heyden today, unless there's somebody else looking suspicious.

You obviously townie slipped the moment you said there's only 4 blues (dad, fleshy, evan and 'dolby'), you stating that if Bianca claimed blue one or the other is lying

Ayaya was a test to see if she knew her role or if it would take time to go to the safeclaim list and whatnot, think it was pretty clear.

Do you have any other scumleans besides me at this point?

You obviously townie slipped the moment you said there's only 4 blues (dad, fleshy, evan and 'dolby'), you stating that if Bianca claimed blue one or the other is lying

Ayaya was a test to see if she knew her role or if it would take time to go to the safeclaim list and whatnot, think it was pretty clear.

Do you have any other scumleans besides me at this point?
Hmm... not yet. But I don't want to put all the blame on you, though.

Oh my god, Dolby was telling the truth all along.

I have to head out now, I'll read over the thread when I get home after watching IT. (Yas) I'll be gone for quite a while.

Why I was Ayaya modkilled, she posted on night two right? I thought she did. :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well not about his role, but being a third party. XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh she requested to be out? Okay.

I seriously don't have time, hahaha!

Seriously bye!!!!

Why was Ayaya modkilled, she posted on night two right? I thought she did. :(
She did post on Night 2. And no, she didn't get modkilled, she asked to be out, and now we're out of replacements.
I'm assuming she was under pressure and that she gave up because there was too much sus on her. Or maybe she just needed to do something and wasn't able to be active for the next few days.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not yet..? When will they arrive?

When further posts for the night have been made.

You're gonna base your scumreads for tomorrow based on everyone's 'next posts'?
You have 0 opinion on Jacob/Oath for being inactive until now, or Zendel for barely showing up, anything??

- - - Post Merge - - -

seeing as you already claimed, rolename?

how..... tf is that a townslip

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh my god, Dolby was telling the truth all along.

nah, he was third party but he was hostile

GOD BLESS CLEB.

But that's another blue out in the open and I hate that most/all have [soft-]claimed by N2. Seriously guys. Subtlety is a thing. If there isn't a reason to out yourself PLEASE DO NOT DO IT.

Blood moon is in effect... but nothing happened

is this game related or is this flavor

This is relative to the game.
A blood moon in Breath of the Wild enhances Ganon's power and causes all defeated enemies i.e. Bokoblin camps to respawn. I imagine the reason "nothing happened" is because we haven't lynched a red player.

Have some errands to run this morning. Back in a few hours.

Back