Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

...Glow was a Tree and is now a Stump. They lived. If Dolby hit them, they could potentially be a Dolby team member.

lol she's not technically in the game anymore, she can just talk

- - - Post Merge - - -

post glitch

is there like something im not understanding cuz glow isn't actually alive so she can't count towards anyone's numbers............

also r u indirectly saying u think cleb, dolby and ness r teammates?

RANDOM DISCLAIMER!!!
I'm on page 125, it LOOKS like something happened with dolby but I have not gotten to that point so I want to comment on things as best i can before continuing reading

idk y people r thinking there's an sk around, cuz there's several other variables that could explain a third kill besides an sk, such as but not limited to a vig shot or strongarm

n2 will give us a better idea, though if there's an sk, they could withhold a kill but that's getting super wifomy
Maybe revealed info has changed my opinion on the above. A LOT of talk around the 11:30 pm - 5 am time last night went throwing serial killer out there. and I DON"T know where it came from. Serial killer is kinda like a serious assumption idk

Bianca are you going to tell me why you think that the "probability" of me being scum is high or are you just going to ignore me
Then i read bianca like starting something with ness:

Ness , will all your post be OMGSUS of me?

modkill me panda please. i dont want to play in this game anymore let me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

like WHAT. Welcome ayaya, i respect ur replacement in...... i could never i don't think
It sounds like a crack for some reason (Bianca's posts)? Is this too late to comment on? Ayaya really seems to be trying so I guess its a null but I think Bianca's posts are at least a little telling

either way, let's move on to bigger fish

as for the other less actives.... jacob, bowie, byngo, zendel, aronthaer: i do understand being overwhelmed with the thread for being busy/being replacements.

please take the time to address these if i've said your name (feel free to do this if i haven't said your name too)

1. what do you think of dolby's claim? do you believe him?
2. do you think that chick is mafia? why or why not?
3. are there any deaths that surprise you?
4. please rank everyone in the game in order of most scummy to least.

you don't need to elaborate on #4, lists are fine, though even a couple sentences would certainly help.
1. Does this still apply? I feel like the weird Third Party role he claimed is actually quite possible, I think Byngo brought up a point that he'd have to do a lot of research for that explanation to make sense for a safe claim
2. I've kinda skimmed chicks posts (retaining some points) but its absolutely possible. Haven't town leaned them at all yet
3. why ness didn't die if that counts. Maybe your death was kinda unexpected I guess to me
biancasbotique Ayaya
Damniel Bowie
Zendel
xCleb
Chick
Dolby
Ness
Tina
Kit Byngo
Aronthaer
oath2order
Kermittea
Heyden

From most scummy to least scummy

i'm disappointed that u actually think i'd fish out blues in public :/

LOL I laughed at this and I'm not sure if it was meant to be sarcastic or not, but I think u would fish for blues because I've seen u do it ur so silly (also u were labelled as a wild card a few months back i feel like it still applies lol)

1. If you were the sole voice in tomorrow's lynch, who would you lynch? (And why?)
OK these r old. I'm gonna answer with a quick: BIANCA. But now its ayaya, so that's another step back for me. I guess I'll have to finish reading pages 125-now for a more updated look
2. If you had to team-up with somebody, who would you choose? (basically, who do you trust / towered the most, and why?) Absolutely glow now!! But for players in the game then Hayden
3. Do you have any thoughts on Evan's lynch D1? Evan claimed. A claim is a claim is a claim. I left before that all went down, but i rather would have voted myself than evan at the time. Maybe the points were more persuasive at the time. Hindsight bias is a killer for me LOL
4. Has anyone (or any posts) in particular stood out to you as scummy at all?
Bianca has really stood out for a crack. it happens to me ALL THE TIME.

wowie I'm really trying my best rn

lol she's not technically in the game anymore, she can just talk

- - - Post Merge - - -

post glitch

is there like something im not understanding cuz glow isn't actually alive so she can't count towards anyone's numbers............

also r u indirectly saying u think cleb, dolby and ness r teammates?

I don't know. It's very unlikely they would be this obvious. I'm just paranoid.

The more I think about it, and hey, I admit I probably am overthinking this, I just feel like there's something odd going on. Dolby going "wow I sure hope we don't have a role cop" and then hey, what a coincidence, the role cop outs themselves and lucky for them, they just happened to inspect Dolby.
I mean, to be fair, if I knew that Dolby wasn't Inquisitor I wouldn't have pulled something so silly out of my ass like this. Same goes for if I ended up aligned with Dolby through an unsuccessful kill. I'd be throwing myself under the hammer if Dolby was anything other than what I say he is.

I can understand the concern with Ness's reaction though, but I think it's nothing to look too much into right now. Perhaps if something bigger comes out of this situation then we can look into it.

Update:
biancasbotique Ayaya
Damniel Bowie
Zendel
Chick
Aronthaer
Ness
Tina
oath2order
Kit Byngo
Kermit tea
Hayden
xCleb

claim Third: Dolby

And I kinda wanna take the time to look at the whole godfather situation that Hayden usually brings up (and I think brought up way early this game):
biancasbotique Ayaya
Damniel Bowie
Zendel
Chick
Aronthaer
Ness

these are the my scummiest individual leans, but fairly obviously as a team this isn't gonna work out. Maybe Damniel, Bianca, and Ness would be a good team of three, or any other player could be thrown in if its a team of four (I'm pretty unfamiliar with everyone else's style that started at D1)

So that being said someone from:

Tina
oath2order
Kit Byngo
Kermit tea
Hayden
xCleb

HAS to be mafia in my opinion as far as balancing goes? Lowest on my list are Tina and Oath, I think its quite possible one of those two are mafia and are hiding it really well

3rH5tPp.jpg

The “young girl” moved as fast as her little legs could carry her up the mountain. Purah had sent her assistant ahead with the hero’s body, they had a plan. Using the revitalizing powers of the blood moon and the powerful magic of the sheikah, she knew she could bring him back to life. It was raining, pouring in the Hateno Village. She rose over the last peak and stopped in her tracks. Red was oozing down the mountainside, the thick plasma emanated from her laboratory. Sure enough, dead as the Hero they tried to save was her assistant. She looked around for the culprit and out of the corner of her eye saw a flash of red. She darted into the house.

Master Kohga would stop at nothing to put away the hero once and for all. He vaulted to the roof to gain access, but Purah was too quick. She reached over to her personal Sheikah shrine and activated the bombs. With a resolute look on her face, she pushed Link into a different room and decided to seal her fate. She activated the bomb, and blew the entire main room of her house to smithereens. Master Kohga was launched from the roof and off the side of a tall cliff. Neither survived the ordeal.

Dolby has been lynched and Ayaya has requested to be out and there are no more replacements.

Dolby’s role PM
dX14jXt.jpg

Who the heck is Cloyne?

Ayaya’s role PM
qZVVr3r.jpg

Night 2 begins now and will go until tomorrow at 10pm EST

As I will be traveling, there isn’t much hope of early night…

Blood moon is in effect... but nothing happened

Last edited:
I just got back to the game after an evening out with the lady. Holy crap Dolby you actually had me convinced there pal. shame that Cleb had to out himself for that though. Geez man just when you think you have a read on people. I thought Cleb was maf and Dolby was telling the truth and now I'm stuck with the fact that I'm hopelessly wrong.

I guess at this point if anyone cracks and they want to be taken out of the game its a mod kill

if we drill mafia hard enough i think its possible to get 2 in one day lol

told u bianca/ayaya was town

hopefully she didn't leave bc she was being pressured, i would've protected her

- - - Post Merge - - -

um.... what is blood moon

- - - Post Merge - - -

Blood moon is in effect... but nothing happened

is this game related or is this flavor

told u bianca/ayaya was town

hopefully she didn't leave bc she was being pressured, i would've protected her

- - - Post Merge - - -

um.... what is blood moon

- - - Post Merge - - -

is this game related or is this flavor

I feel like it's something game related. I'm afraid to find out.

I *really* hope it isn't reviving mafia or bonus KP. Reviving mafia would be OP though.

Occam's Razor states that among multiple hypothesis, the one with the fewest assumptions should be taken.

But now I can't help shake the feeling that:

This just seems melodramatic.

And something here just seems off to me.

The more I think about it, and hey, I admit I probably am overthinking this, I just feel like there's something odd going on. Dolby going "wow I sure hope we don't have a role cop" and then hey, what a coincidence, the role cop outs themselves and lucky for them, they just happened to inspect Dolby.

confused at what this post means, do u think cleb is mafia

i give up

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh wait he's hostile lel

- - - Post Merge - - -

WHY DID CLEB OUT DOLBY WAS BEING LYNCHED ANYWAY

- - - Post Merge - - -

also now cleb will be roleblocked noice, i hope doc is on cleb

- - - Post Merge - - -

why are all the blues on tbt so terrible at hiding their identity jfc
w/e will be back

Back