Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

oh for ****'s sake you're playing me up to be this ultra-clever person.

*no*.

I'd say excuses like that would actually be pretty simple, most people didn't mention you D1 because you didn't feel you could comment / didn't like (or feel you could be a part of) meta reading, if you were maf, it would be pretty easy for you to keep softing that, while adding a little more content as the game goes on, yet still manage to coast by.

This makes it sound like Dad's comment is some elaborate, intelligent scheme, whereas it's not too far of what you've been doing, with some excuses thrown in. I'd like to see your reads too if you're able to provide

Oath's form of defensiveness seems really careless, but if he was Scum I would imagine he'd be less reckless about the things he says. Not convinced he's anyone to worry about.

Zendel is the only other person I really have anything to say about at this time. Having hosted with him as a player and played alongside him once or twice, it's obvious to me he is taking a very different approach, which makes me a tad bit suspicious of him.

I'm not too knowledgable yet of what Damniel has been saying yet, so I can't really defend myself or agree with him on anything (but feel free to ask away on anything regardless). As a Townie, I'm not feeling too much pressure to protect anyone or push anyone away. I will just linger and wait until Day 2 to cast any further dye on anyone.

@Bowie, you don't have any thoughts on anyone else at this point? Having also seen Zendel play before, I do agree that he's definitely taking a different approach.

The "As a Townie" part feels like a forced addition.

There's been many posts, and you're coming into a game where a lot has went down, but "As a Townie", wouldn't your best interest be in putting out your best possible content in order to possibly help eliminate a maf tonight?

@Bowie, you don't have any thoughts on anyone else at this point? Having also seen Zendel play before, I do agree that he's definitely taking a different approach.

The "As a Townie" part feels like a forced addition.

There's been many posts, and you're coming into a game where a lot has went down, but "As a Townie", wouldn't your best interest be in putting out your best possible content in order to possibly help eliminate a maf tonight?

Yeah I saw the as a townie and I'm just like "really queen"

I don't really have anything to say that hasn't already been said, I feel so redundant right now. =/

What are people's thoughts on Kit replacing out btw?

me too, I'm also personally having a hard time trying to keep up for some reason and I feel bad because people are saying I'm coasting but in actuality I'm reading every post now and I'm like trying to comment but sitting down for hours of reads list just really isn't realistic for me this weekend.

I'm wondering if I (or other people with less content) can get like a series of questions to answer from anyone regarding the game rn, maybe it can help ppl like me stay helpful. The topic of discussion in this game is seeming to rapidly change

That being said I'm sure this is the same reason kit is replacing out, so i kinda understand and I'm not going to read too much into that as being a scum tell

I'll attempt to write up a few questions that may be thought-provoking for people who haven't posted much or are possibly overwhelmed. I focused on mainly asking questions relating to the game in general rather than individual posts, to try to get people to focus on their own thoughts, rather than tunnel individual players. If anyone else has anymore to ask that'd be great, as I'm not really the best at generating questions.

1. If you were the sole voice in tomorrow's lynch, who would you lynch? (And why?)
2. If you had to team-up with somebody, who would you choose? (basically, who do you trust / townread the most, and why?)
3. Do you have any thoughts on Evan's lynch D1?
4. Has anyone (or any posts) in particular stood out to you as scummy at all?

Any answer you feel you can provide is good, and a step-up from being very quiet.

my scumreads were on the people who voted evan over pedantic word choices. my problem against them was not for lynching blue, and not for lynching town in general (it happens, i've lynched blue as town too) but because people were saying "omg guys!!!! he slipped LYNCH HIM" when he didn't.

also, i was away for maybe 1-2 hours because i was finishing my drawings for the fair lmao, wasn't really keeping track of the day end time

I could respond to a lot of the other things you responded with in your larger post picking apart my thoughts on you, but if anything I honestly need to ask, if you're able to dig up all this stuff on Dolby and make some pretty in-depth reads on actions people took at EoD, do you really expect me to believe you'd neglect something as simple as keeping track of the end of day timing?

Maybe?

82c7be9321c442a125b67ffb7f3ce803.png

There is indeed an hour here but it was the most important hour, during which your last activity was a continuation of your tunnel on Dolby while the votes piled up on Evan. You probably knew Evan was town too, and that Dolby was town making a mistake in participating in what was an understandable bandwagon but given your previous reads on him (I scumread him too), you showed up twenty five minutes after day ended and Evan blueflipped to throw a couple of 'I told y'all looooool, lynch dolby he took part in this and you guys shoulda voted with me' types of posts. The language in the last three of those posts in that image in particular bothers me. These ones, for reference:

lmfao

please instant lynch dolby d2 jesus christ

god @ everyone who didnt vote dolby d1 he's probably laughing at his screen when he types his every line because at this point i'm pretty sure he's being so blatant on purpose

and

f56cfb7d9c69e3aa55fe331fc20f38d6.png

(screencapped the last one for the sake of context)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyways, forgot to finish that original thought because the language of those posts sidetracked me: why are you sharp enough to read into these things you've dug up on Dolby but not sharp enough to pay attention to something as simple as when EoD is?

I'm probably not going to replace out simply because I don't want the hosts to have to stress getting a 3rd replacement so I'm going to stay in.

After this game I'm taking a long break from mafia.

I can't do anything tonight so if I by chance manage to survive the night (which might not be too likely) I'll post some stuff.

ca50bbc33c8c35d633b642ba3dc84906.png

1) Plenty has happened. Heydenn has provided a lot of reads that I agree with and their posting style reads very much like town trying to figure out what's going on, if they're maf they're playing well.

2) Sliiightly wrong, yeah, now that I've looked into your ISO. But there's a reason I punctuated that sentence with a question mark. But in terms of focus it's not been on more than a few.

3) you can remember what you do as town but you can't remember what you do as mafia? But you feel confident your meta is inconsistent?

4) Alright. You didn't accept your fault in Dolby's lynch. I don't buy it. Your initial reaction was an 'OH I WAS RIGHT' kind of reaction, why feel at fault now just because you didn't provide a decent case? In fact, I thought your points were pretty strong at the time only I wasn't able to feel as confident about Dolby as you seemed to. And still seem to. Lastly, when I said 'heydenn inspired me', I should clarify what she inspired me to do: look into people who laid back while that lynch happened. I consider your 'deathtunnel' of Dolby as being a probable approach to laying back and letting town get lynched while looking aggressive and pro-town during it all.

5) Aron mixing blue and green up? Eh, not 100% sure that was necessarily a slip so I'm not saying it couldn't be by being quiet about, but I think my points in that quote explain my current feelings on Aron on a more big-picture level.

I'll attempt to write up a few questions that may be thought-provoking for people who haven't posted much or are possibly overwhelmed. I focused on mainly asking questions relating to the game in general rather than individual posts, to try to get people to focus on their own thoughts, rather than tunnel individual players. If anyone else has anymore to ask that'd be great, as I'm not really the best at generating questions.

I have been feeling pretty overwhelmed trying to come up with reads and there's just so much information I don't know what to do with so this is very helpful to me.

1. If you were the sole voice in tomorrow's lynch, who would you lynch? (And why?) I've got a bit of a scumread on Dolby but I'm not nearly sure enough to want him lynched right now. Kermit or Glow would probably be my choices right now. Zendel hasn't been around too much but I still don't trust him fully and would like to see him participate more.
2. If you had to team-up with somebody, who would you choose? (basically, who do you trust / townread the most, and why?) Fleshy or Dad. both seem very town-oriented and are being genuinely helpful.
3. Do you have any thoughts on Evan's lynch D1? Evan got flustered and upset when we started voting him and his attitude in the situation struck me as scummy and as such I legitimately thought we were right. in retrospect I see how bandwagony the lynch was but in the heat of the moment without a good lynch candidate and the EoD fast approaching I thought it was logical.
4. Has anyone (or any posts) in particular stood out to you as scummy at all? pretty much what I said in the first question.

1. If you were the sole voice in tomorrow's lynch, who would you lynch? (And why?) I've got a bit of a scumread on Dolby but I'm not nearly sure enough to want him lynched right now. Kermit or Glow would probably be my choices right now. Zendel hasn't been around too much but I still don't trust him fully and would like to see him participate more.

Care to expand on your suspicions/scumleans on Dolby, glow, and Kermit/Karen? I've scumread all three at one point or another this game but I've also noticed that Dolby doesn't align well with glow or Kermit/Karen at all so with that considered, curious as to why you don't see at least one of the three as town considering alignments?

Care to expand on your suspicions/scumleans on Dolby, glow, and Kermit/Karen? I've scumread all three at one point or another this game but I've also noticed that Dolby doesn't align well with glow or Kermit/Karen at all so with that considered, curious as to why you don't see at least one of the three as town considering alignments?

I'll say this much: I know for certain all three of them aren't town, but I also know all three aren't Mafia. It's just a matter of trying to figure out where the scum lies that's giving me a hard time. I find all of them sus but I also know that logically at least one of them is innocent.

oh for ****'s sake you're playing me up to be this ultra-clever person.

*no*.

Also, yeah, exactly what Fleshy said. It doesn't take an ultra-clever person to do that. I appreciate the humbleness but given the number of games you've played/years you've had playing mafia, that humbleness could very well be dumbtelling. Your 'really queen' post @ Bowie is literally the only read I recall you having made so far. No pun intended on reading.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll say this much: I know for certain all three of them aren't town, but I also know all three aren't Mafia. It's just a matter of trying to figure out where the scum lies that's giving me a hard time. I find all of them sus but I also know that logically at least one of them is innocent.

If you know logically that one is innocent then how do you 'know for certain all three of them aren't town'?

If you know logically that one is innocent then how do you 'know for certain all three of them aren't town'?

I mean I guess I technically don't know for sure. but given the way they've been acting I would be very surprised.

Precisely why I'm not throwing accusations all over the place (yet). That pretty much answers your other questions, too.

So you've yet to read a lot of posts (Daniel's too), want to linger until day 2 before giving any reads, and yet you still had suspicions on Zendel? Care to expand on them? Because nobody is guaranteed to survive until day 2.

Dad, I'm pretty sure Aron just meant that he thinking that at least one of us three is maf and at least one is town and we just worded it weirdly, not that he thinks we're all non-town

I mean I guess I technically don't know for sure. but given the way they've been acting I would be very surprised.

Technically, logically, certain...spit your reads out! Not going to attack you if you're just repeating somebody else here, I'm just curious.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dad, I'm pretty sure Aron just meant that he thinking that at least one of us three is maf and at least one is town and we just worded it weirdly, not that he thinks we're all non-town

He could have clarified that himself but you decided to step in and do so yourself. Why?

Technically, logically, certain...spit your reads out! Not going to attack you if you're just repeating somebody else here, I'm just curious.

- - - Post Merge - - -

He could have clarified that himself but you decided to step in and do so yourself. Why?

Because it was clear that neither of you were understanding each other

Also, Bowie/oath prob isn't a team. Oath as scum wouldn't be so casual about that statement of Bowie's

Ohh I see what you mean. I meant that there's at least one maf and one non-maf. not that all three aren't town.

Back