• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

Honestly though I had to check the Wiki when I saw the result because I've never seen a role like it before. Inquisitor is basically a mix between Serial Killer and Cult Leader, so Dolby will go and kill each Night, but if his target survives, they become "culted" in a sense, and would go on to share the same wincon as Dolby.

So yes, I knew he was hostile in the first place, but I didn't see the Gambler claim until just recently, only the Third-Party claim.

Honestly though I had to check the Wiki when I saw the result because I've never seen a role like it before. Inquisitor is basically a mix between Serial Killer and Cult Leader, so Dolby will go and kill each Night, but if his target survives, they become "culted" in a sense, and would go on to share the same wincon as Dolby.

So yes, I knew he was hostile in the first place, but I didn't see the Gambler claim until just recently, only the Third-Party claim.

Ok Cleb revenge time

Cleb: Blue
Ness:Blue
Tina: townie
Byngo: townie
Chick: Blue
Jacob: townie
Zendal: townie
Aron: townie
Bowie: townie
Oath: townie
Heyden: blue

Maf have fun!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Missed two here, not sure which ones

Sure!

I'm Urbosa the Detective.

Die, Inquisitor.

this helps so much, bless

also wtf is inquisitor?

sry for scumreading u but ur posts felt so off, it makes sense now why you didn't hesitate to bw

Actually no only missed one

whats inquisitor? google said its 3rd

- - - Post Merge - - -

who did u hit n1?

- - - Post Merge - - -

nvm i just read clebs explanation, such a weird role

NGL that's a really difficult role to get a culting out of. So I do kinda feel bad for Dolby.

Ok Cleb revenge time

Cleb: Blue
Ness:Blue
Tina: townie
Byngo: townie
Chick: Blue
Jacob: townie
Zendal: townie
Aron: townie
Bowie: townie
Oath: townie
Heyden: blue

Maf have fun!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Missed two here, not sure which ones

...What exactly is this? What you think everyone is or?

I'm confused as to why exactly there is just town here.

You missed two: bianca/Ayaya and Kermittea.

Yeah, didn't have immunity of any kind. Those are my coded bliesniped, treat them with care

I feel like it's really just meant to be a buffed SK though, the Cult aspect seems only secondary to his primary win condition, and failing to kill is actually better for him than getting a kill off successfully.

Nah, it's not buffed, I don't have any immunity, at all

- - - Post Merge - - -

I suppose I should be proud for convincing half the game. Ngl, I had the worst luck (including a role cop)

Dolby - Inquisitor
Zendel
- if you could tell me the name of one of your previous town and mafia games, that'd help tremendously [SUP]as im too lazy to find it myself[/SUP]
Jacob
Heyden
Chick
Ness
xCleb
Kit Byngo
Aronthaer claims VT
Kermittea
Damniel Bowieclaims VT
oath2order
Tina
biancasbotique Ayaya

- - - Post Merge - - -

def a good claim dolby, probably the only one that would convince me to let u live

did u kill me or was it mafia

Dolby - Inquisitor
Zendel
- if you could tell me the name of one of your previous town and mafia games, that'd help tremendously [SUP]as im too lazy to find it myself[/SUP]
Jacob
Heyden
Chick
Ness
xCleb
Kit Byngo
Aronthaer claims VT
Kermittea
Damniel Bowieclaims VT
oath2order
Tina
biancasbotique Ayaya

- - - Post Merge - - -

def a good claim dolby, probably the only one that would convince me to let u live

did u kill me or was it mafia

It would have had to have been mafia. If Dolby killed you, you would become the same role as him.

I think.

I'm just shocked at how stacked it was against me. Like, this is purely from what I'm seeing rn, but a role cop (possibly mafia), no immunitys, and maybe even no full docs

Ok, actually overeating a bit to those. Main thing I don't like it no immunity

Well, if we have a role cop (I doubt it, but it's possible) I can prove I'm not fake

Sure!

I'm Urbosa the Detective.

Die, Inquisitor.

Occam's Razor states that among multiple hypothesis, the one with the fewest assumptions should be taken.

But now I can't help shake the feeling that:

Nah, it's not buffed, I don't have any immunity, at all

- - - Post Merge - - -

I suppose I should be proud for convincing half the game. Ngl, I had the worst luck (including a role cop)

This just seems melodramatic.

Wow

To think you know a guy, hammer time

And something here just seems off to me.

The more I think about it, and hey, I admit I probably am overthinking this, I just feel like there's something odd going on. Dolby going "wow I sure hope we don't have a role cop" and then hey, what a coincidence, the role cop outs themselves and lucky for them, they just happened to inspect Dolby.

It would have had to have been mafia. If Dolby killed you, you would become the same role as him.

I think.

no

it's only if dolbys target lives for some reason (doc protect, dolby hits a vet, etc) that their alignment is changed

no

it's only if dolbys target lives for some reason (doc protect, dolby hits a vet, etc) that their alignment is changed

...Glow was a Tree and is now a Stump. They lived. If Dolby hit them, they could potentially be a Dolby team member.

Back