Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

Ness, the probability of you being scum again is pretty high

...so you're just going to say that I'm scum for literally no reasoning other than "probability".

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ness, the probability of you being scum again is pretty high

...so you're just going to say that I'm scum for literally no reasoning other than "probability".

I personally think its better to let him stick around. We don't need to listen to his targets, but letting him live seems like a more plausible solution then just straight up lynching him. I still think he could be scum and I wouldn't feel upset if he was lynched, but this process can decide whether or not he is telling the truth.

How about we just don't follow his targets and try to find scum each day, let him decide his own targets based on the suspicions people have in the thread.

How do you feel about oath though

Guys, if you're thinking about following ness on this, please post your top suspicion everynight

- - - Post Merge - - -

so are you proposing that if you pick one today and they turned out to be town or blue, then you will up for day 3 lynch?

Nah, I'm saying that you follow me onto oath today, you decide who to lynch days 3 and 4 immediately after the subsequent lynches, and I'll pick them during the night phase as my targets

How do you feel about oath though

Guys, if you're thinking about following ness on this, please post your top suspicion everynight

I haven't read enough into his ISO to form an opinion about him.

can someone do the math and figure out how many MLs we have approx

tldr I don't believe dolby's claim that's the most bs thing ive ever heard

if anything Dolby prob picked a random TP from the list on epicmafia wiki and went with that to use as a safeclaim

plus that frst day lynch is not exactly town

- - - Post Merge - - -

you know you wont get lynched anyway so why worry about my vote

1. Literally 7 other people voted Evan for the exact same reasoning as me yet you're choosing to single me out of the crowd?
2. Because you're voting me for literally none other reasoning then "probability".

Bianca tell me what the "probability" of me being scum is exactly? Enlighten me.

tldr I don't believe dolby's claim that's the most bs thing ive ever heard

if anything Dolby prob picked a random TP from the list on epicmafia wiki and went with that to use as a safeclaim

same

assuming 4 maf and dolby

13 vs 4 vs 1

n1

11 vs 4 vs 1

mislynch day 2

10 vs 4 vs 1

n2

8 vs 4 vs 1

mislynch day 3

7 vs 4 vs 1

n3

5 v 4 v 1

mislynch day 3

4 vs 4 vs 1

can someone do the math and figure out how many MLs we have approx

Under the assumption of an sk and 3 kills per night (with 3 maf) it's 11v3v1v1 (actually, we could have a strongarm instead) and that was one of the kills. 2-3 depending on how the sk effects it

- - - Post Merge - - -

Note, not counting glow here because she's a stump without a vote

sorry wrong calculation

after n1

9 vs 4 vs 1

mislynch day 2

8 vs 4 vs 1

n2

6 vs 4 vs 1

mislynch day 3

5 vs 4 vs 1

n3

3 v 4 v 1 mafiawins

no day 3

sorry wrong calculation

after n1

9 vs 4 vs 1

mislynch day 2

8 vs 4 vs 1

n2

6 vs 4 vs 1

mislynch day 3

5 vs 4 vs 1

n3

3 v 4 v 1 mafiawins

no day 3

did you include me in these numbers? i don't count in towns numbers

m7aSDKj.gif

did you include me in these numbers? i don't count in towns numbers

i took into account kills today...but im assuming thers 4 maf...not 3 on that count

- - - Post Merge - - -

if 3 maf...

n1

10 vs. 3 vs 1

ml day 2

9 vs 3 vs 1

n2

7 vs 3 vs 1

ml day 3

6 vs 3 vs 1

n3

4 vs 3 vs 1

ml day 4

3 vs 3 vs 1 mafia wins

- - - Post Merge - - -

dolby am i correct????

this might seem like a weird question but

dolby have u played botw, or do u have any extensive knowledge of it?

Back