• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

I'll add my poking stick to poke Oath. I want some reads. Because I can see Oath as capable of using the fact that he hasn't played mafia in a long time in combination with not wanting to read everything as an excuse from providing reads and making alignments as a means of coasting through multiple days and keeping KP up.

Just checked Kit's profile again and she last visited only two hours ago, but also, hasn't had any activity since her posts in this game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why you on invisible bianca? :rolleyes:

If Kit was scum wouldn't her team be screaming at her to post though? eh

- - - Post Merge - - -

still could be coasting but she's an easy pinpoint either way

If Kit was scum wouldn't her team be screaming at her to post though? eh

Not necessarily. She just has to post on day 2 and vote in order to not get modkilled. And if she is being nervous about this then they could easily just tell her to give an irl excuse and people would swallow it out of fear of looking disrespectful. irl excuses grow more respectable as the thread grows towards 90 pages so people who give them can just be like 'I may have had a little time to read, but not read -all this-!' and people would shrug it off.

This is why 48 hour days are tbt unfriendly, because the thread gets big and all a person has to do is post a decent post and vote once every 100 hours.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i leave my computer on. sometimes im here sometimes im running errands .

What does that have to do with the choice of using invis?

This is why 48 hour days are tbt unfriendly, because the thread gets big and all a person has to do is post a decent post and vote once every 100 hours.

At least when hosts use the 'must vote and post something significant once every two day cycles' thing in 48-hour day 24-hour night games.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have TBT life outside mafia (trading, shops) so I don't want people I am on and asking to come to my town when I am not on

Mm. Understandable.

glow - Overall very contributory, most points seem strong, well thought out, helpful. One thing though - was barely around for EoD (yet popped back right after?), yet still throws scumreads on people who were around, and were actually trying, yet were influenced by the outspoken. If you felt so strongly, why weren't you here, speaking out, when it really mattered? I replied to you saying you were voting Dolby as I was heading that way too, and asked for clarification, yet you didn't provide anything until day was over. Not trying to say you need to provide clarification / help, but it's kind of weak (imo) to not provide clarification, and also not be around, then come back acting authority fueled as you have come start of night.

my scumreads were on the people who voted evan over pedantic word choices. my problem against them was not for lynching blue, and not for lynching town in general (it happens, i've lynched blue as town too) but because people were saying "omg guys!!!! he slipped LYNCH HIM" when he didn't.

also, i was away for maybe 1-2 hours because i was finishing my drawings for the fair lmao, wasn't really keeping track of the day end time

ya bcuz as scum i'd try to be the only one active at that time not jumping onto the wagon and make myself stand out on purpose amirite

- - - Post Merge - - -

@glow, i understand that but why the sole focus on dolby? this is like heyden on zendel

cuz dolby is scummy as heck

glow- scum team prediction of me/dolby/chick/fleshy seemed very weak imo, and I townread Dolby which is why I'm swaying sus towards glow

okbye, might be on for a little more if I can't sleep

i didn't call you/dolby/chick/fleshy a scumteam, i was listing out people who voted after aronthaers claim and i said there was at least 1 scum between fleshy/you and chick is likely scum as well (regardless of vote timing)

my scumpool is dolby/aronthaer/chick and likely 2 in some of the people i haven't heard enough from to read: jacob/kit/cleb

you voting evan last is interesting bc if you were mafia you would know that the flip was going to be blue and less likely to put your name on it, so i've sort of gone back and forth with you

kit was scumleaned because of two pre-lynch hunches? lol but yeah she needs to get in here.

if u compare kit's posts this game w her posts in the past few games the style is way off

- - - Post Merge - - -

tbh

in order of most likely —> less likely on each row

at least one scum in dolby heyden

at least one scum in kit chick fleshy

scum in tina oath

@glow, i understand that but why the sole focus on dolby? this is like heyden on zendel

read my post about him, that's my reasoning why. it's because i'm 99% sure he's mafia.

i could complain about coasters like everyone else in this thread. i could constantly bring up kit, jacob, oath, tina, cleb etc. who've done basically nothing this game.

that's not going to do anything, people have already mentioned them, i'm sure hosts will prod them or modkill them or replace them. i'm focusing on the people that are talking.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also i've done much more than focus on dolby

i've brought up aronthaer, chick, hayden, i've mentioned that i still think ness is town regardless of evan's flip

i originally scumread karen and pressured her but i've reconsidered her over and over and dropped it

i didn't call you/dolby/chick/fleshy a scumteam, i was listing out people who voted after aronthaers claim and i said there was at least 1 scum between fleshy/you and chick is likely scum as well (regardless of vote timing)

my scumpool is dolby/aronthaer/chick and likely 2 in some of the people i haven't heard enough from to read: jacob/kit/cleb

you voting evan last is interesting bc if you were mafia you would know that the flip was going to be blue and less likely to put your name on it, so i've sort of gone back and forth with you

And you ignored my question, again. Also, did you mean after Evan claimed in this post? A good majority of the votes came after Aron's claim, so it really isn't representative to be listing who was voting

dude glow that reasoning on heyden is meh

i like to think of bandwagons as russian dolls

the first to vote is the biggest one and they progressively get smaller (in terms of attention)

him voting last does not do anything for me

glow?
I can't believe I'm saying this, because they were one of my scumleans day one, but Heydenn's reads are both inspiring some of my newer ones today and lining up with some I already have.

forgive me if i'm wrong but you scumleaned dolby/hayden and townleaned me. what the **** happened lmao. if anything i've done MORE since you've last townread me

I'm starting to feel kinda iffy on glow at this point, because they haven't provided many reads outside of Dolby and maybe one or two other people?

wrong as i mentioned in earlier posts above

I don't know if that kind of thing is usual for their behavior (yeah, that's right, I'm bringing meta up slightly as much as I don't like it) or if they're capable of changing up their usual town and mafia meta behaviors.

when i feel strongly i deathtunnel, yes. i would say that my meta is pretty inconsistent, so i don't feel like going into it anymore than this. my town games from even a handful of games ago are different than how i'm playing now, so it's irrelevant IMO. i can't really remember what i do as mafia as it's been quite awhile, but i just try to mimic that same approach.

they even chastised us for taking part in it instead of voting to lynch Dolby while those votes were starting to pile up on Evan so it feels kinda icky in retrospect.

i can see why i'm being confusing, but i'm not necessarily mad dolby wasn't lynched. i was upset that evan got lynched for his claim.

i was mad because of how fake dolby's reasons were to lynch his townread just two hours after townreading him, but everyone listened to him. i was mad about how nobody has given much attention to him throughout the game besides a couple offhanded statements of "oh yeah hes pretty scummy i guess". i accept my fault in evan's lynch, of course, since i never really made a dolby case until after (which is why i'm not really mad he wasn't lynched, just mad that everyone listened to him without thinking for themselves)

is this really what you consider a proper read on me? you said "hayden has inspired you" but all hayden said about me was that my "teamread" of fleshy/dolby/chick/hayden was weak. but it wasn't a teamread, never said it was.

Aron

How is Aron completely clear in any way? The only thing that truly made me back off them was the townie roleclaim and the host warning them not to give away flavor text, which makes me think host was concerned they actually would because they haven't seen this player before or in a long time and knows they're new to forum mafia. Seems to be acting very levelheaded and inquisitive, and as a result some people are reading them as behaving like town and they could be running with it. They deserve to remain null for the moment in my eyes and I encourage others not to just townread them so easily.

absolutely no mention of aronthaer's slip and it irks me

I hope Bowie puts in some input soon, we haven't heard anything substantial from him yet.

Back