• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

What do you think of dad's posts at least

Uhhhhh
From the bit i read
Overconfident and tunnely & some don't make any sense & point out things that are unhelpful.
Like wtf why does it matter that oath was playing discord maf
Ppl are allowed to do things outside of the game
Feels really..ehh..

dolby i think you're 60% mafia, so your reads are interesting and probably also fake. i have a huge problem with 2 of them - your trs of both hayden and bianca, not necessarily that i disagree, but i want to know why you think this way

i gut-townread one of bianca's earlier posts because it seemed truly genuine (!!!) but i found the more recent post about the game size/composition quite empty. (...)

when i actually began to think of townreading her, i couldn't. it would honestly be super easy to type everything she's said as mafia with any experience level. "btw guys i'm town because as mafia i'm always do X and Y" is something everyone has said a variation of at some point as maf.

it's a super ironic statement and actually extremely scummy when the majority people say it because if you're aware of your scum tells you are also aware to not do them when you're scum.

that said i have a reason for not scumreading her, so i want to know what exactly made you tr her.

the other read i have a problem with is hayden, i don't see even remotely any reason to tr him

Heyden is because occasions he said something that I was thinking almost immediately, that there was no way that Dad/Aron was scum distancing from each other, and that it really is scummy of Zendal to bring that infeasible of a possibility up

Bianca consider 3 mafia a possibility, as scum I feel like she'd go fot the accurate number(likely 4, also gonna disagree with something Dan said, but 4 maf with TP is feasible), and unless there are two separate scum teams, there's no way that s the case

dammit kit, you got me. I would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for that pesky kit...

/s

@dan

no i can read a few others but they're not behaving as i would expect them to which makes me uncertain

I will probably due a proper reads post before EoD tomorrow, but for now my top scumleans are Bianca and Aron. If I had sole control of the lynch I'd probably go aron right now, but man there's a ton of nulls for me despite quite a bit of fishy behavior to go around.

fixation as in 2 posts
I'm surprised he didn't react to my vote unless I missed it though. What do you think of him, or are you just gonna say null?

when two posts is all you've contributed, it's a fixation.

ik you've explained your sus of zendel before, but why do you think he's a particular maf role?

- - - Post Merge - - -

also scum points on bianca for being dodgy and claiming heyden's two posts are a fixation. lmao

so your judgement of him right now is..?

- - - Post Merge - - -

framer is a scum role

i know..you already emphasized he is scum twice, and i do not know your tone if it is serious nor not

- - - Post Merge - - -

ik you've explained your sus of zendel before, but why do you think he's a particular maf role?

- - - Post Merge - - -

also scum points on bianca for being dodgy and claiming heyden's two posts are a fixation. lmao

it is a fixation so town points for me

I'm getting a town vibe from Bianca, she's being cool and collective :cool: I also dont think Evan is scum either. Strongest town reads at the moment

@dolby you mentioned 2 scum teams, not possible here and if it was we should def be aware of it

Id let to lynch Karen bc I can't shoot her kek. But fr tho I'd probs vote for fleshy

@evan doesn't really matter, I'm just messing around but I do think he's scum

@bianca, i'll ask again, do you think zendel is scum or town?

I'm getting a town vibe from Bianca, she's being cool and collective :cool: I also dont think Evan is scum either. Strongest town reads at the moment

@dolby you mentioned 2 scum teams, not possible here and if it was we should def be aware of it

Id let to lynch Karen bc I can't shoot her kek. But fr tho I'd probs vote for fleshy

Why the hell would you vote Fleshy? But anyway, I mentioned the impossibility of Aron/Dad because I really think that if Zendal is town he's off his rocker with that. Don't rlly remember mentioning others. Considering retracting my tr on Heyden simply for his ****posting

@heyden, he hasn't done anything scummy yet unless you want me to focus on what fleshy was saying about Evan/Zendel.

While you, you posted twice about Zendel, and you even voted for him. Are you trying to bait him or something? Reaction test?

Back