Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

Hmm, nothing too new since I last posted.

I like how glow is criticizing how Dolby came off as worried his post seemed too simple but my biggest qualm that remains of that specific post is that he apparently had muuuuch more to say about Karen given he said it was extremely simplified.

Aron seems to have calmed down a bit in the way he posts but I think it also lines up with my prediction that his reason for townleaning me was to come off as somebody who is responding to somebody who is putting hard pressure on him (and voting for him) in a calm and non-vengeful manner to come off as townish. Still has filler in their posts here and there and is watching and posting in the thread like a vulture. That being said, I do want to echo what they said to Karen: there has indeed been about 300 posts since day started with plenty to read.

- - - Post Merge - - -

well first and foremost yes it's for the memes not memes

although now it's a little more idk substantial i suppose because i feel like town!Dan would be more invested in this by voting me back, joking more, etc

so 70% memes 30% legitimate

How is joke voting for somebody in a mafia game even remotely related to the concept of a meme? Also explain your 30%. Because right now you just seem to be continuing lazy and anti-town stupidity. You and Dan are very similar this game in that respect, although he's been sliiightly more of a contributor than you have.

i would rather stick by a read of someone that i know i can read than attempt a half assed read of someone that i am not familiar woh at all

- - - Post Merge - - -

with at all*

Also special shoutout of shame for Oath, who has been playing mafia games on discord but has yet to contribute to this game in any substantial way to this one.

- - - Post Merge - - -

contribute in any substantial way* (gobbledygook)

Also I'm annoyed right now I was hoping for more...reads from certain people I've returned to play with.

Still has filler in their posts here and there and is watching and posting in the thread like a vulture.

Okay I'm legit super bored right now so I'm kinda just sitting here watching youtube and clicking refresh lol

i would rather stick by a read of someone that i know i can read than attempt a half assed read of someone that i am not familiar woh at all

- - - Post Merge - - -

with at all*

That's pretty sad I remember you interacting with everyone (even if it's just providing reads on players) a few years back in games. Do you really think you should be excused from making reads on a good portion of the playerlist because you want to stick to only reading players you know you can read? That in and of itself is more scummy than it is towny because you're trying to get away with not having to read certain people, which could be a means of protecting yourself from interacting with teammates. I'd say it could be an understandable newb excuse, but at the end of the day, even newbs will at least try.

Also I still don't even think I fully understand what your read on Dan is anyways? I could have missed where you explained it but I don't think I did.

- - - Post Merge - - -

New shoutout of shame: Daniel is also playing discord mafia instead of providing reads on people in this one.

I might as well go play an epicmafia game smh.

That's pretty sad I remember you interacting with everyone (even if it's just providing reads on players) a few years back in games. Do you really think you should be excused from making reads on a good portion of the playerlist because you want to stick to only reading players you know you can read? That in and of itself is more scummy than it is towny because you're trying to get away with not having to read certain people, which could be a means of protecting yourself from interacting with teammates. I'd say it could be an understandable newb excuse, but at the end of the day, even newbs will at least try.

Also I still don't even think I fully understand what your read on Dan is anyways? I could have missed where you explained it but I don't think I did.

ok we are mis communicating somewhere

you were questioning why i voted for dan and that was my response yet you extrapolated it further to imply i am unwilling to provide reads on the rest of the playlist which is false, i will but i cant right now for multiple reasons.

Also special shoutout of shame for Oath, who has been playing mafia games on discord but has yet to contribute to this game in any substantial way to this one.

- - - Post Merge - - -

contribute in any substantial way* (gobbledygook)

Also I'm annoyed right now I was hoping for more...reads from certain people I've returned to play with.

I have already explained why I'm not being substantial at the moment. Y'all are doing meta analysis based off past games. lordt

Wanna also draw attention to people who have barely posted: Jacob, Ness, and Kit. This is going to be a problem

Anyway, Bianca, Fleshy, Evan, Heyden, and Dad are townleans. Zendal>Aron for lynch preference as of right now. Absences that particularly bother me (all stated above) are Kit, whose first post and then just leaving without providing anything gave me bad vibes, and Ness and Jacob, who I think would have made more time for this game (particularly the former)

Lazy lazy and more lazy. Oath a great deal of reads this game have not been meta at all and based in this game. Easily more than half. Lazy excuse for being lazy.

*Draw attention to MORE people who haven't posted

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lazy lazy and more lazy. Oath a great deal of reads this game have not been meta at all and based in this game. Easily more than half. Lazy excuse for being lazy.

Iirc correctly, he pretty much just coasted last time he was town with me (original Dmash I think) until he realized he was the last town capable of leading

They are the ones I really haven't heard from. Everyone pretty much made their presence felt and interacted with. So looking forward to hearing from them .

What about you? how many Mafioso do you think we have? and what roles?

- - - Post Merge - - -

4-5 blue roles...would that be balanced for this game?

yeah lurkers tend to ruin games, but they're not necessarily mafia. they could be. but there's an equally likely chance they could just be lazy/busy/etc town. on d1 it's best just focusing on the people that have posted.

it could be argued that mafia feel more obligated to post early in the game. early game is the easiest to blend in, since the majority of people just shtpost or find new ways to word the phrase "i have no reads lol there's nothing to go off of"

for a game of this size, 4-5 is pretty standard. evan's answer is basically the norm for most games, on avg 18-20 players. 5 mafia is alright with no TP, if there is then 4 is better for balance. almost all games include a godfather and roleblocker, with two goons and sometimes 1-2 less common mafia role (i.e. driver, framer)

Isn't 5 maf in a 18 player game too scumsided

They are the ones who we really haven't heard from. That would be so funny if they all end up being the mafioso..

What roles do you think Mafia have and how many..I am thinking 3 mafia...a godfather, a roleblocker and possibly a framer?

Yes but why would you think they'd be specifically godfather, they're mafia all the same

- - - Post Merge - - -

with at all*

So you're saying I'm the only person you know how to read and no one else at all

Dad is so
Confusing
That i feel like always scumreading him just to be on the safe side?
Just means he's a good player lol.
But no evan is srsly rubbing me the wrong way & idk
It's just a hunch but i would be
Very suprised if i was wrong.

Dad is so
Confusing
That i feel like always scumreading him just to be on the safe side?
Just means he's a good player lol.
But no evan is srsly rubbing me the wrong way & idk
It's just a hunch but i would be
Very suprised if i was wrong.

What do you think of dad's posts at least

Wanna also draw attention to people who have barely posted: Jacob, Ness, and Kit. This is going to be a problem

Anyway, Bianca, Fleshy, Evan, Heyden, and Dad are townleans. Zendal>Aron for lynch preference as of right now. Absences that particularly bother me (all stated above) are Kit, whose first post and then just leaving without providing anything gave me bad vibes, and Ness and Jacob, who I think would have made more time for this game (particularly the former)

dolby i think you're 60% mafia, so your reads are interesting and probably also fake. i have a huge problem with 2 of them - your trs of both hayden and bianca, not necessarily that i disagree, but i want to know why you think this way

i gut-townread one of bianca's earlier posts because it seemed truly genuine (!!!) but i found the more recent post about the game size/composition quite empty. (...)

when i actually began to think of townreading her, i couldn't. it would honestly be super easy to type everything she's said as mafia with any experience level. "btw guys i'm town because as mafia i'm always do X and Y" is something everyone has said a variation of at some point as maf.

it's a super ironic statement and actually extremely scummy when the majority people say it because if you're aware of your scum tells you are also aware to not do them when you're scum.

that said i have a reason for not scumreading her, so i want to know what exactly made you tr her.

the other read i have a problem with is hayden, i don't see even remotely any reason to tr him

Back