Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

well first and foremost yes it's for the memes not memes

although now it's a little more idk substantial i suppose because i feel like town!Dan would be more invested in this by voting me back, joking more, etc

so 70% memes 30% legitimate

well first and foremost yes it's for the memes not memes

although now it's a little more idk substantial i suppose because i feel like town!Dan would be more invested in this by voting me back, joking more, etc

so 70% memes 30% legitimate

What do you think about everything else

I don't think I'm gonna be active a lot in this game, because I have lots of work to catch up on.
I'll read through the chat and share my thoughts.

There is a countdown on the second post for EoD, its in like 24 hours

Last edited:
I said I wanted a response from what game it was. Hence why I said "When was that"?

He has responded to that clarifying that he got mixed up.
Okay, fair enough. I was wondering what that was about and thought it directly followed your response to my idea. No problem.

Catching up on the things I've missed now. I've got all weekend to be generally active.

Actually, now that people are starting to come into my dorm, I'm not gonna be able to make a big post about everything I've missed. If somebody could do me a favor and come up with a decent summary of the things going on (I know Aron is the big scoop right now, based on my quick skim), and potentially ask me some questions about it so I have something to come back to tomorrow? I'll be able to answer any questions people have fully when I actually have some more alone time.

I don't think I'm gonna be active a lot in this game, because I have lots of work to catch up on.
I'll read through the chat and share my thoughts.

It's funny how you say that yet you've been on discord all day

I don't mean to be rude here but there's almost 300 posts from today you don't have any thoughts at all?

i have thoughts but nothing coherent or substantial enough yet until i see more and also i stand by my assessment of dan both in the meme world and actual world

Note, I am at school right now, so this post is low quality and EXTREMELY oversimplified. But I'm kinda thinking that a Evan/Karen team is possible, though I have a higher sus on Evan now due to recent events. My only reasoning for leaning Kermit is because her behavior seemed like an intentional attempt of looking like town, particularly with the vote.

However, to explain my read on Evan, him jumping out in defense of Karen reminds me of his scum-saving strategy in Francise (see 169, 197, also on 197, I'm not sure if anybody asked him about his read on Karen, but it certainly wasn't Jacob). But the relation between saying that "hey, didn't Zendal do that in a recent game as scum" to "I wasn't sussing you Zendal" does not look good for him, or him piggybacking off Dad on Aron. Kinda a big contradiction, imo. This is extremely rushed, 10 minutes of phone, but wanted to point it out given that his active piggyback on Dad

still have 10 pages of reading, but your first line & last line just really rub me the wrong way and i feel the urge to bring it up

why you are degrading your own post twice? you went out of your way to mention it twice that your post is low quality and what purpose does that serve?

are you saying it because you don't want to be attacked due to your reads being not fully developed? because you're on a phone? half my posts are from my phone tbh. i just find it odd to preemptively defend your low quality post instead of just saying what you have to say, and seeing your scumreads reaction about it.

basically my problem is, you emphasizing that your post is low quality doesn't stir anything in the people you mentioned as scumreads... they aren't compelled to answer for themselves if you emphasize the fact that your reads aren't developed. so i think you said that in fear of people criticizing you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i think godfather is between dolby/cleb/tina/oath/dad :)
not glow

awww, i'm your townread already... damn i'm good :)

Why Tina and why godfather

They are the ones who we really haven't heard from. That would be so funny if they all end up being the mafioso..

What roles do you think Mafia have and how many..I am thinking 3 mafia...a godfather, a roleblocker and possibly a framer?

are u familiar with their playstyles, or is it something specific that they've said this game?

They are the ones I really haven't heard from. Everyone pretty much made their presence felt and interacted with. So looking forward to hearing from them .

What about you? how many Mafioso do you think we have? and what roles?

- - - Post Merge - - -

4-5 blue roles...would that be balanced for this game?

for an 18 player game, I'd wager there's 5 maf, or 4 with a third party or two.

I would like to hear from the people Bianca has mentioned, especially Tina - I don't think we've heard from her all game.

They are the ones I really haven't heard from. Everyone pretty much made their presence felt and interacted with. So looking forward to hearing from them .

What about you? how many Mafioso do you think we have? and what roles?

- - - Post Merge - - -

4-5 blue roles...would that be balanced for this game?
at this point, it really isn't beneficially to do setup speculation. Don't view it as having use when we don't know a role for certain

@Glow, I typed it out at school, during class and wasn't keeping up with ongoing developments, though from what I read I felt like it needed to be addressed

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gonna clarify that we can speculate of maf amounts, but it's really not beneficial to speculate on blues

Back