• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

yeah, predictable kills.

please now that you know i'm town, sheep me.

good luck guys

yeah, predictable kills.

please now that you know i'm town, sheep me.

good luck guys

As a tree stump you get to still participate in conversation, but you just can't vote and your self does not count towards town numbers....

Last edited:
if maf hit me again do i die? or am i basically unkillable now

wow the pressures on

wow i was excited and now i realize i'm the only clear

UGH HALF OF ME JUST WANTS TO GO TO OBS AND BE DONE

I have a two step program I think everyone should do:

1. Vote Dolby
2. Wait for results

if maf hit me again do i die? or am i basically unkillable now

wow the pressures on

No you are technically "killed" and can't be targeted again. The only power you have now is your voice. You don't get a vote and you don't count towards town numbers.

Tbh I think its pretty swag that the role I had from Forest Fire mafia is making a return in this game

Came back online from doing hw to check the Night 1 kills and I'm kinda surprised Ness didn't die. From what I'm gathering here people are generally town clearing him

My next post is gonna answer fleshy's questions whether I get it done tonight or tomorrow idk (Also not exactly sure why fleshy died? I guess I'll isolate their posts and see what that can reveal about their death)

Came back online from doing hw to check the Night 1 kills and I'm kinda surprised Ness didn't die. From what I'm gathering here people are generally town clearing him

My next post is gonna answer fleshy's questions whether I get it done tonight or tomorrow idk (Also not exactly sure why fleshy died? I guess I'll isolate their posts and see what that can reveal about their death)

Ness also softed blue in one of his earlier posts as well

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay lets be honest here. Evan was incredibly scummy and all of my points were valid. If it comes down to it I'll actually claim because I'm not letting myself get screwed over because of something almost everyone agreed on.

@Evan Stop being a bad sport and grow up, jerk.

Yeah, right here

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am also astounded that nobody was on Dad or Fleshy

I was about 99% sure I was a goner but I guess mafia didn't see me as a big enough threat to kill I guess

Also dolby is mafia because of the blue deaths :lemon: I'll make a case/reads list late in the day tomorrow (or possibly tonight if I finish my work early enough)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was about 99% sure I was a goner but I guess mafia didn't see me as a big enough threat to kill I guess

Also dolby is mafia because of the blue deaths :lemon: I'll make a case/reads list late in the day tomorrow (or possibly tonight if I finish my work early enough)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok seriously? Dad was pretty much driving the thread and Fleshy was townlocked by pretty much everybody, at the very least use in-thread logic when the deaths make sense without bluesniping

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can hardly believe you would point that out.

Yeah, because if you're actually blue you would realize that I'm not an idiot and go for the free kill. Instead you're saying that kills on the generally agreed upon clears we're made by scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dolby kit and bowie/chick

I'd honestly say kit/Bowie would be a good scum team pick

Back