Page 161 of 201 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 2002

Thread: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

  1. #1601
    Quote Originally Posted by glow View Post
    your report is wrong and doesn't follow the literal definition of role cop.

    why are you so emotional rn? do you still not understand you aren't supposed to receive alignments as a role cop?
    I'm emotional because your argument is actually retarded.

    Once my question is answered you'll see that you're wrong and you'll think the same thing.

  2. #1602
    :thinking: N e s s's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4, 2015
    Posts
    7,324
    Bells
    114
    3DS
    2208-4590-0420
    New LeafJuly Birthstone (Ruby)Holiday Candy CaneRed Feather
Gift received at 12-25-2016, 07:21 PM from Darius-The-Fox
Message: December 25th Raffle Prize! originally from Oblivia ºωºFather's Day Carnation
Gift received at 06-19-2016, 08:35 PM from Blacklist
Message: TyCherry (Fruit)Jingle Christmas Doll
Gift received at 12-15-2015, 03:52 PM from BluePikachu47
Message: Hopefully you like it!
P.S., there is a Broken bat inside!MailboxHappy Home DesignerOrange Mote of FlameApple (Fruit)
Gift received at 08-08-2015, 03:01 PM from Universaljellyfish
Message: happy Easter!!!January Birthstone (Garnet)
Gift received at 01-02-2015, 12:50 PM from Skyfall
    Likely scum as of now: Byngo/Zendel/Jacob
    Possibly scum as of now: xCleb/Tina/Chick
    Null: Aronthaer
    Possibly Town as of now: Oath2Order
    Townlock: KermitTea/glow

    I am starting to feel confident that Byngo/Zendel/Jacob are scum. I can see xCleb/Tina/Chick as scum, but I do not see all 3 of them as scum together.

    I am feeling noob town in Aronthaer now. I don't want to completely excuse him, but there is something about him that makes me want to think he is town right now. With who I currently think is scum, I just don't see him as scum with any of the 3.

    I believe Oath's claim as of now.

    Kermit is 100% town in my eyes. The fact that she is "Mipha the Doctor" makes clear sense flavour wise. glow is also confirmed lol.





  3. #1603
    ☭ Seize the Means☭ oath2order's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 16, 2012
    Posts
    21,255
    Bells
    1,147
    3DS
    3136-7527-2424
    NN ID
    oath2order
    Pink Hybrid LilyNew LeafIsabellePurple CandyTetris Grid
Gift received at 09-14-2017, 03:17 AM from Justin
Message: TBT Fair 2017: Discord Trivia Night Winner Week 1Hot FeatherThe Bell Tree Fair 2017 PatchFresh FeatherCool FeatherRad FeatherBlue Hybrid PansyWhite Cosmos
    Quote Originally Posted by xCleb View Post
    I'm emotional because your argument is actually retarded.

    Once my question is answered you'll see that you're wrong and you'll think the same thing.
    Sit down, watch the language, you need to chill out.

  4. #1604
    Senior Member Jacob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2015
    Posts
    8,964
    Bells
    32,999
    3DS
    0920-3723-2853
    NN ID
    jacob_lawall
    New LeafThe Bell Tree Fair 2017 PatchHoliday Candy CaneCrescent Moon Glow Wand
Gift received at 09-03-2016, 02:50 AM from Justin
Message: TBT Fair 2016: Bucket of Paint FavouriteThe Bell Tree Fair 2016 PatchHappy Home DesignerBlue Mote of FlameWeird Doll
Gift received at 10-31-2012, 02:26 AM from Sporge27
Message: Basically from Jake
    Quote Originally Posted by N e s s View Post
    I am starting to feel confident that Byngo/Zendel/Jacob are scum. I can see xCleb/Tina/Chick as scum, but I do not see all 3 of them as scum together.
    real quick question does this mean you can see Byngo/Zendal/me as a team together
    Discord: Jacob #4316 | Line: Jacob_Lawall

    A Love Poem Just for Me


  5. #1605
    well regardless I'm voting for Jacob if y'all cool w it

    (I posted earlier on why)

  6. #1606
    :thinking: N e s s's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4, 2015
    Posts
    7,324
    Bells
    114
    3DS
    2208-4590-0420
    New LeafJuly Birthstone (Ruby)Holiday Candy CaneRed Feather
Gift received at 12-25-2016, 07:21 PM from Darius-The-Fox
Message: December 25th Raffle Prize! originally from Oblivia ºωºFather's Day Carnation
Gift received at 06-19-2016, 08:35 PM from Blacklist
Message: TyCherry (Fruit)Jingle Christmas Doll
Gift received at 12-15-2015, 03:52 PM from BluePikachu47
Message: Hopefully you like it!
P.S., there is a Broken bat inside!MailboxHappy Home DesignerOrange Mote of FlameApple (Fruit)
Gift received at 08-08-2015, 03:01 PM from Universaljellyfish
Message: happy Easter!!!January Birthstone (Garnet)
Gift received at 01-02-2015, 12:50 PM from Skyfall
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    real quick question does this mean you can see Byngo/Zendal/me as a team together
    I'm unsure of whether you fall in a scumteam with them right now, but I seriously see a scumteam of Byngo/Zendel atm. Zendel's claim is awkward compared to all of the other townie rolenames and Byngo is speculation because she has 1. Not done anything significant (there is also Kit whom I had a scumlean of early in the game, I kinda forgot about that) and 2. Her play right now is giving me Deja Vu to when I played as scum with her.

    - - - Post Merge - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by KermitTea View Post
    well regardless I'm voting for Jacob if y'all cool w it

    (I posted earlier on why)
    Kermit I recommend otherwise on this. While I agree with your reasoning, if Jacob is town right now then scum can pile their votes to win tomorrow. We need to be conservative with who we vote until tomorrow.





  7. #1607
    you will wither and rot glow's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27, 2015
    Posts
    4,282
    Bells
    33
    3DS
    3196-6741-3408
    Sweet Feather
Gift received at 09-17-2017, 02:00 AM from ChichaSweet Feather
Gift received at 09-17-2017, 02:00 AM from Heyden
Message: you know nothing, jon glow...Sweet Feather
Gift received at 09-17-2017, 02:00 AM from Heyden
Message: greedy for imitation currency and pixels...Sweet Feather
Gift received at 09-16-2017, 02:00 PM from Monkey D LuffySweet Feather
Gift received at 08-26-2017, 11:09 PM from strawberrywine
Message: You will never be satisfied..Sweet FeatherPopsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Gift received at 09-13-2014, 11:04 PM from strawberrywine
Message: tnx for the free drawing c:Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Gift received at 09-13-2014, 11:01 PM from N e s s
Message: ~Allow this cold treat to bring you happiness~Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Gift received at 09-08-2014, 07:19 PM from emolga
Message: whats the hardest thing about learning to ride a bike? ........the pavementPopsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Gift received at 09-08-2014, 07:18 PM from Heyden
Message: this popsicle melts like my heart when i see u >.<lllPopsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Gift received at 09-08-2014, 07:16 PM from strawberrywine
Message: ~Keep it cool~Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Gift received at 09-08-2014, 07:03 PM from Heyden
Message: pop, zoink, nya... gods i was good then :3
    Quote Originally Posted by xCleb View Post
    I'm emotional because your argument is actually retarded.

    Once my question is answered you'll see that you're wrong and you'll think the same thing.
    if you receive alignments then it's host error imo. using bulletproof over veteran isn't host error, changing the definition of a very universal role is. but u prob just messed up your claim

    if you'd have towntold once this game in any way shape or form maybe i wouldn't be so persistent on you. i scumread you on d2. and i mistakenly believed since you werent lying about your role that you're town. but it means nothing

    who do u think is mafia? you haven't offered reads literally all game. you haven't offered anything to this game besides your role claim. and now you're throwing a fit bc i found an inconsistency?

    or maybe you're telling the truth about receiving alignments, and you're just mad that you're getting pressured over it. i can pressure you about your play in general instead if you'd like.

  8. #1608
    Senior Member Jacob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2015
    Posts
    8,964
    Bells
    32,999
    3DS
    0920-3723-2853
    NN ID
    jacob_lawall
    New LeafThe Bell Tree Fair 2017 PatchHoliday Candy CaneCrescent Moon Glow Wand
Gift received at 09-03-2016, 02:50 AM from Justin
Message: TBT Fair 2016: Bucket of Paint FavouriteThe Bell Tree Fair 2016 PatchHappy Home DesignerBlue Mote of FlameWeird Doll
Gift received at 10-31-2012, 02:26 AM from Sporge27
Message: Basically from Jake
    Quote Originally Posted by N e s s View Post
    I'm unsure of whether you fall in a scumteam with them right now, but I seriously see a scumteam of Byngo/Zendel atm. Zendel's claim is awkward compared to all of the other townie rolenames and Byngo is speculation because she has 1. Not done anything significant (there is also Kit whom I had a scumlean of early in the game, I kinda forgot about that) and 2. Her play right now is giving me Deja Vu to when I played as scum with her.
    Oh ok I was just wondering if you were either A) scum reading us as a team or B) Scum reading me individually

    because A) that team would be way unbalanced therefor your reads would not be logically thought out
    and B) you haven't even wrote any read or case about me yet... the only interaction we've really had was you being scared glow and I would start a train on you or something

    I understand its lylo or whatever and you're looking for someone to vote, but I just want you to actually make a case about me first so maybe I can help dilute your suspicion
    Discord: Jacob #4316 | Line: Jacob_Lawall

    A Love Poem Just for Me


  9. #1609
    Tinasaurus rex Tina's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11, 2013
    Posts
    7,530
    Bells
    438
    Switch
    6527-0103-8715
    Pink Candy
Gift received at 11-03-2017, 09:28 PM from ObliviaOrange CandyPurple CandyDark Candy
Gift received at 11-01-2015, 07:20 AM from JustinBlue Candy
Gift received at 11-01-2015, 07:20 AM from JustinGreen Candy
Gift received at 11-01-2015, 07:19 AM from JustinRed CandyYellow Candy
Gift received at 10-19-2014, 03:49 PM from ObeseMudkipz
Message: You asked for it!!!>:). Give me your candy :p 
Jk
    Quote Originally Posted by glow View Post
    what games are you using for reference? i couldn't find any because the search function doesn't search for phrases it searches for words
    Found a more specific example (see Minties role description):
    http://www.belltreeforums.com/showth...=1#post3797044

    This was 2014 though. It's probable things have changed on here. Especially if you guys rely heavily on external sources now.

    🦇
    "real gengars have curves" - Thunder.
    Boo!

  10. #1610
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Byngo's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 18, 2012
    Posts
    9,693
    Bells
    0
    3DS
    2492-4324-0327
    NN ID
    MysticTenderloin
    Black Feather
Gift received at 09-04-2016, 03:10 AM from Zigzag991Flower Glow WandHeart Glow WandCrescent Moon Glow Wand
Gift received at 09-03-2016, 02:50 AM from Justin
Message: TBT Fair 2016: Captain The Picture Favourite Week 3Pink FeatherRed FeatherWhite FeatherBlue Feather
Gift received at 12-10-2014, 02:21 PM from Cory
Message: To the best person on TBTFair Pinwheel
Gift received at 01-14-2014, 12:58 AM from JustinYellow FeatherGreen FeatherPurple Feather
    ness: i mean toads is known to add in some weird characters in the game. check ttyd maf, he literally had a generic toad as a bodyguard. tbh i didn't expect cotera to be a rolename either

    i already gave u a reason why i haven't done much.

    ur being kinda sneaky with zendels claim cuz Patricia isn't as useless of a character as ur saying, cuz if u give her fruit she offers "words of wisdom" plus she aids u in getting to a divine beast

    feels more like ur scum cuz ur totes ready to lynch a fairly easy target, probs to bring in that glorious win

    inb4 wow!!! omgus!!!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •