• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are the little things that villagers do that please you?

LemonInator

The duck lover
Bells
Tasty Cake
Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Winter Mittens
What are the little things your villagers do that make you smile?

One of mine is when you're in a dream town and a villager that is already in your town is there and they recognise you when you go up and talk to them which is quite sweet.

What about you?

Last edited:
What are the little things your villagers do that make you smile?

One of mine is when you're in a dream town and a villager that is already in your town is there and they recgonise you when you go up and talk to them which is quite sweet.

What about you?

I love this too :blush:

I like how my villagers are always happy to see me and the radom letters I get telling me how much I'm appreciated or when a lazy villager talks about how my letter was as sweet as pie.

i loveveevevee it when you agree to a trade that really really is to their advantage, and you feel conflicted like "lol that was such a waste of bells but anything for you i guess" but they make it all up to you by dancing and singing!! it's the cuuutest when they are so pleased after a trade like that and just ;;;;;;;

i also love when they have conversations together and walk away from the conversation expressing emotions- it's so frickin cute. one time erik and punchy had a conversation, but broke apart before i could butt in, and they both danced away, having shared shirts :')

Sitting on benches/stumps ahhhh I already caught Beau and Goldie doing that and it's the cutest thing I even took pictures of it ahhhh * A* b

I just love seeing them dancing and being happy. It makes me love them so much more!

I like when they go around town whistling the town tune and dancing! It's so cute seeing two or more of them doing it together

i find it cute when the villagers have conversations and when they are cheerful and start humming your town tune :)

Omg all of these things are so cute! I also love when you do an emote and they do it with you! It's so precious ;v;

- - - Post Merge - - -

I LOVE everything about them.

Cute little animals need love. [Except gorillas]

:blush:

Omg this made me laugh so hard i hate gorillas they're cURSED

Last edited:
Omg all of these things are so cute! I also love when you do an emote and they do it with you! It's so precious ;v;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg this made me laugh so hard i hate gorillas they're cURSED

Tell me about it LOL

Took me 6 whole months to get rid of Violet in my previous town x-x.

I love that they wave or bow when you leave their house, it's adorable!

Back