• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What is your favorite season?

What is your favorite season?

• Total voters
not to sound indecisive but all of them, there are good and bad things about each of them and I can't just pick one lmao. spring and winter are slightly above the others though

winter is the best. snow is absolutely gorgeous, it has the best holiday and i love winter vibes, and even the word "winter" the best

i really like summer. everyone's laid back cause no school or on vacation. it's always sunny and warm outside. i also adore summer fashion as well as i love shorts and skirts. a close second would be spring but it's still a bit too rainy for me.

My favorite season is fall, it looks so pretty and the temperature is almost always perfect.

Oh and fall just looks and feels so cozy. I live in New England (Massachusetts), which is like one of the best places to see in fall, there's so much color.

Massachusetts was beautiful. I miss living in New England for the weather, the leaves, and how the snow actually is in comparison to one suffering from the Great Lakes effects.

Fall and winter, I live in Canada not that far from New England ;)
Spring is too muddy and Summer too noisy, plus there are too many mosquito.

Autumn is the best :) I enjoy the crisp and cool weather! I hate summer ... it just gets so dang hot and my face gets really oily ;-;

Summer! I don't like dressing up too much just to go outside and I don't like cold weather either :c

I love spring. April is my favorite time of the entire year, I always look forward to it. I love when it's still kind of chilly but everything's not covered in snow anymore (I like snow but it gets old).

Winter, I just love being cosy inside!

i like the weather of autumn but thats when all the spiders come out so i guess spring
sometimes its too cold in spring though

I love any cold season!! Fall is beautiful ughhhhhhh. Ever since I moved to California, I miss having real Autumn :(
I miss the grey skies, cozy outfits, crunchy leaves, crisp air. The atmosphere is most beautiful then. Winter is also really pretty with the snow and I love being cold.

winter, it has no real effect here other than the weather (i hate coastal texas) but the weather is really a breath of fresh air for me. where i live it's steaming hot almost every day so actually being cool is amazing, plus i love the colors but, again, it's not like i see them (i haven't seen real snow since i was a toddler)

I love the fall season with hot chocolate and my bed ! :blush:

Summer was always my favorite until recently, but I'm starting to appreciate all the other seasons more so I voted all of them.

Fall and winter:

- Cool air
- Pretty leaves
- Fluffy snow
- Heated blankets
- Fuzzy socks
- Thanksgiving and Christmas
- PSL
- Christmas tree and lights
- Halloween

Back