• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is your favorite season?

What is your favorite season?

• Total voters
Fall and winter. I was born in the winter. The best seasonal theme is the winter theme. Fall is apple season. Fall has beautiful colored trees.

Autumn because the temperature is nice and watching the colors change is very nice, plus that satisfying crunch of the leaves is so aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Spring is nice but it makes me nose feel funny, I don't have hay fever (god bless those poor souls) but the amount of pollen does get overwhelming, it's like when perfume goes in your mouth and it makes you feel really sick.

Summer is nice too but I live in Australia and that's pretty much death and skin cancer. Winter is too cold here and rainy and ew. Your joints stop working and you can't even write anymore.

Autumn/Fall. I adore the colours and the temperature. My birthday is also in the autumn.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Summer is nice too but I live in Australia and that's pretty much death and skin cancer. Winter is too cold here and rainy and ew. Your joints stop working and you can't even write anymore.

This is too true. :^( Gotta love Australia ... Smh.

I hate that my birthday is in summer, it's always so hot out here. In the Southern Hemisphere my birthday is in winter, it's too bad I don't live there.

My all time favorite season is Summer. I love going to the beach, hiking, going to the fair, stargazing etc. Activities feel better in the summer time.

A close second is Fall, partially because I was born a few days after equinox. I swear I should have been born as a first week Cancer, just a little bit after Summer Solstice like June 25, unlike September 25. Sigh.

Wow! I'm surprised Fall is top voted. I personally love that season, and i'm supper in love with the caramel/red colours of the trees in animal crossing. But what i love the most in real life is the weather. Here where i live is not so hot and not so cold, just perfect :)

Back