• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What is your favorite season?

What is your favorite season?

• Total voters

wizard

Landon
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Green Candy
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
My favorite season is fall, it looks so pretty and the temperature is almost always perfect.

Oh and fall just looks and feels so cozy. I live in New England (Massachusetts), which is like one of the best places to see in fall, there's so much color.

Last edited:
Fall gets my vote! I woke up today SO EXCITED. It was like the weather changed over night and I am so happy. Can't wait to see those leaves start to fall.

Definitely Fall! I also live in New England so I know how pretty the colors can get!

Definitely autumn. It's such a nice temperature & pretty colors are everywhere.

i love the magnificent colors of leaves and the way they crunch under your feet. even the slight frost on the ground is something that i love

I like spring the most. Summer is meh for me, Autumn is just depressing and rainy, and Winter is a meh.

My least favorite is autumn so you prob know how I'm feeling rn lol

autumn/fall for sure. the colors, the atmosphere, pleasant temperatures, etc just makes me feel happy and cozy

summer is def the worst. i'll take a freezing day in winter over a hot and humid day in summer anytime

autumn/fall for sure. the colors, the atmosphere, pleasant temperatures, etc just makes me feel happy and cozy

summer is def the worst. i'll take a freezing day in winter over a hot and humid day in summer anytime

Yeah so would I.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I like spring the most. Summer is meh for me, Autumn is just depressing and rainy, and Winter is a meh.

My least favorite is autumn so you prob know how I'm feeling rn lol

I don't like spring here because it's either too cold or too hot.

I love autumn (fall) best.
Love the colours, the fact that it can still be pleasant or cool enough for a cosy jumper but not too cold.

Summer gets my vote because of the long 2-month break from school and just.. it's such a nice season to me ^w^

I live in Brazil, and we only have two types of waether: cold or hot. So I never really saw leaves turning orange or snowfalls or any of that, but I think spring looks the best. Like, flowers blooming, colorful flowers spreading through the tops of trees and forming an adorable mat on the floor as they fall, constant rain smell, thunderstorms, fruits growing, beetles and caterpillars and butterflies everywhere? Yeah, definetely spring.

Fall! I wish we lived in a world where fall was forever. It's cozy, it's usually never too hot or too cold, and the trees are beautiful.

It has the best aesthetic imo :cool:

Winter bc it's the only season that doesn't have days that are above 100?F.
And no that isn't an exaggeration, Cali does get that hot even in Spring and Fall. 115? tomorrow yeeeeeee

I don't like spring here because it's either too cold or too hot.

Well in Ohio, Autumn is constantly wet and super cold, and all the trees are a nasty brown or mustard yellow color. I literally cannot find any beauty in Autumn where I live.

FALL FALL FALL FALL FALL FALL FALL FALL FALL!!!

But tbh September - December is my favorite quarter of the year! I am so happy the temps are cooling and the leaves will be changing and I can wear boots and sweaters and scarves! I love Fall! My second fave is Spring lol.

Spring, definitely! I love the flowers coming out and everything gets nice and green again. And then 'cause I'm in Alberta it only lasts a few weeks and then we're in dry, crispy summer :C

Back