took a suck on a pill
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
4728-4833-7002
Feedback
100% (3) +
Hello, I'm looking to Catalogue the Rococco furniture set. In exchange for that, I'm offering hybrid flowers and fruit

Hybrid flowers:

- Roses (Blue. Black, Pink, Purple, Orange)
- Pansies (Blue, Purple, and Orange)
- Lillies (Black and Pink)
- Tulips (Black, Pink, and Orange)

Fruit:

- Cherries
- Peaches
- Apples
- Pears
- Oranges
- Persimmons

Thank you in advance ~

Hi, i have the rococco candlestick, chair, clock, lamp, sofa, table, and vanity!

Could i have 2 each of purple pansies, orange pansies, pink lilies, and pink roses?

Last edited:
Hi, i have the rococco candlestick, chair, clock, lamp, sofa, table, and vanity!

Could i have 2 each of purple pansies, orange pansies, pink lilies, and pink roses?

Sure thing! Is there a specific time when you want it (I don't think I'll be able to get my 3DS online until Sunday)

Hiya! I have the whole set so you can catalogue the rest of the items you don't have for free! ^^

Hiya! I have the whole set so you can catalogue the rest of the items you don't have for free! ^^

Thank you very much! I'll message you when I get the chance to go online.

Are you sure you don't want anything? I feel so bad not giving you anything in return

I've just realised I don't have the wallpaper, would you like me to order one for you? Might have to wait for it to be delivered or do two separate trades if you'd like it. And no it's fine don't worry! I'm in the UK so my timezone is GMT just to make you aware ^^

I've just realised I don't have the wallpaper, would you like me to order one for you? Might have to wait for it to be delivered or do two separate trades if you'd like it. And no it's fine don't worry! I'm in the UK so my timezone is GMT just to make you aware ^^

I already have the wallpaper don't worry about it! And I can't thank you enough.

Back