• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

Cycling Dedenne 2's Villager Shop

Can you save Lolly for me? I know she is a high tier villager and I barely have any bells, but here:

Town: Ailuro
IGN: Timothy
Villager: Lolly
Offer: 15-20 tbt, whatever I have by the time you get her (if you do)

Can you save Lolly for me? I know she is a high tier villager and I barely have any bells, but here:

Town: Ailuro
IGN: Timothy
Villager: Lolly
Offer: 15-20 tbt, whatever I have by the time you get her (if you do)

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
I could make a reservation list, but I would rather you choose the ones I currently have-sorry!!!!

do you take reserves? I don't think its polite to just pick and choose reserves, might as well go all the way or not do it at all

I'll be lurking for Bruce & Zell! ^^ Here's to hoping I can rack up enough TBT before either shows!

Ok!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

do you take reserves? I don't think its polite to just pick and choose reserves, might as well go all the way or not do it at all
I don't pick and choose,I accept people who reserve villagers that ARE IN MY TOWN. Sorry if that sounded mean but it's the way I want to run it

Town Name: Pallas
IGN: Athena
Villager: Cole
Offer: 10 tbt (not sure which ones are in demand so if its not enough just tell me)

Back