• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Cycling Dedenne 2's Villager Shop

dedenne

the entire circus
Orange 🍊
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Feedback
100% (38) +
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: I DON'T HAVE EVERY VILLAGER! SORRY!!!

Open until all dreamies are obtained!
Current Villagers:
Naomi
Rocket-Tier 5
Bettina
Mac

Moving Out:

In Boxes:

Order Form:
Town Name:
IGN:
Villager:
Offer:

Reserve List
Frita
Chrissy
Bones
Ken
Cole

Enjoy your villagers :)

Last edited:
Oh my gosh!! I was about to click out until I saw Naomi!! She was an original villager in my very first town, yess!!!

Town Name: New Leaf
IGN: Kayla
Villager: Naomi
Offer: 10 TBT? Naomi is a tier six villager so I don't know how much she should cost, but if that's not enough I'll be glad to give 15!! :)

Oh my gosh!! I was about to click out until I saw Naomi!! She was an original villager in my very first town, yess!!!

Town Name: New Leaf
IGN: Kayla
Villager: Naomi
Offer: 10 TBT? Naomi is a tier six villager so I don't know how much she should cost, but if that's not enough I'll be glad to give 15!! :)

10 tbt is fine!!!
I'll vm you when she's moving out ^^

I love Naomi

Hi ^^
Town Name: Nancy
IGN:Lana
Villager : Frita
Offer: Well I don't want really know 15 TBT ?
Is she original ? ^^

Last edited:
Hi ^^
Town Name: Nancy
IGN:Lana
Villager : Frita
Offer: Well I don't want really know 15 TBT ?
Is she original ? ^^

Sure!!! 15tbt is fine

Uuuuhhh... not sure if she is original or not haha

Town Name: Oakley
IGN: Josie
Villager: Chrissy!
Offer: 10tbt

Are you accepting orders still/have all animals available? (I do have another question, but will ask later ^ ^)

Are you accepting orders still/have all animals available? (I do have another question, but will ask later ^ ^)

On the reserve list, if the person who reserved it doesn't claim, it'll be given to someone else who reserved.

On the reserve list, if the person who reserved it doesn't claim, it'll be given to someone else who reserved.

Oh okay! I was just a little confused by how it was set up is all and thought you had any villager(and reserved was who was already asked for), but it's all good. I hope your shop runs well! ^ ^

Oh okay! I was just a little confused by how it was set up is all and thought you had any villager(and reserved was who was already asked for), but it's all good. I hope your shop runs well! ^ ^

OK and ty ^^

Just to make sure, Naomi is still reserved for me, right? I know you said you'd VM me when she's in boxes but I just want to make sure since it's been a while. :)

Back