• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

the worst movies you've ever seen yourself?

Bells
Island
Alyse
Pink Crescent Moon
Moon Bunny
Yellow Crescent Moon
Ocean Pearl
Oarfish Head
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Tail
Silver Moon Jellyfish
Red Super Star Trophy
not talking about bad movies you've seen people review and you haven't watched the movie yourself, because i could name a lot of those, but movies you've stumbled upon yourself that are terrible

the worst movie i've seen is probably left behind (the one with nic cage, i havent seen the one before that nor do i want to)

Pretty much everything "historical" we had to see in school that were actually real movies... Like, American History X, Coach Carter..those 90s-00s movies that were cool at the time no.

Also some absolutely trash remake of Ben-Hur from last year.... why just why even touch that.

And that The girl on the train, and Manchester by the sea. no I don't like family drama thrillers I have that enough in real life tyvm.

i just checked my IMDb ratings, and i've given a 1/10 to One Missed Call. i'm unable to remember anything about the movie, so it must have been pretty bad. at least movies like The Room or Manos: The Hands of Fate have memorable moments of peak awfulness.

The Super Mario Brothers movie. Man I saw it once, it was on TV and boy did it suck. I've never seen a worse movie in my life. The whole movie wasn't even really about Mario, I mean it was, but not anything like the games. HOW LONG HAVE GOOMBAS BEEN CREEPY LOOKING THINGS. It was honestly pretty scary too, the villains looked horrifying.
Another one is definitely Minions, I love the despicable me series, but I hated Minions (2015). It was awful, I think it could've improved in a lot of ways. I mean, I know it should be about Minions, but it really should've had Gru in it.
Also, the new Left Behind movie (the one with Nicholas Cage) I agree, it was awful. I liked the older ones, but the new one was awful... All it was focused on was the plane, and if you read the books or watched the other movies, you'd know it wasn't like that at all. I hated it, plus it gave me the creeps.

i think it was the human centipede 2? so awful

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh, no it was 3 lol

The worst one I saw in the theater was the last airbender

Boyhood.

That movie was incredibly dry and it couldn't keep my attention. A lot of people loved it, but I would rather eat glass than to watch it again.

Annabelle was the perfect example of a horrible, modern, stereotypical horror film. It was laughably bad.

The worst one I saw in the theater was the last airbender

OMG I forgot I saw that movie, probably purged it from my memory bc it was so terrible rip

The only movie I've ever left the theater for was Bowfinger, that was a LONG time ago, but it was probably awful. Warhorse was pretty bad, so cheesy. And The Wicker Man - that's so bad that it's actually a perfect comedy lol.

I've seen so many lame movies in my life I'm having a hard time thinking of specific ones, the worst ones were always ones other people put on while I happened to be around.. I think one was ironically called Funny People (that one with Adam Sandler) and there was another one with Matthew Machgogghngngey, ghost of girlfriends past or something like that? Both of those stick out in my mind as being awful but I know there's probably more I've seen that were worse hahah

I watched Sharknado the other night, and it was so bad it was amazing.

Once my husband gets his glasses replaced, we're going to marathon the series.

I watched Sharknado the other night, and it was so bad it was amazing.

Once my husband gets his glasses replaced, we're going to marathon the series.

i was able to get through the first couple but then i realised that they were self aware at this point and it made the movies less fun for me

The Hunt For Red October. I went to the theatre to see it years ago. I could hardly stand it. So boring. I later decided to read the book, because people told me it was way better. I read two chapters, then threw it into the trash.

Most movies about trans boys I've seen have been pretty bad. As a trans guy myself I watch them to try to relate but things like Tomboy and 3 Generations are all bland at best, inaccurate and offensive at worst.

Also the Nut Job was pretty bad.

Sausage Party was literally the worst movie ever made, I don't know how in the world it got approved to be created. Like it's just so horrible...

Back