• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who plays wold world

Yeah I just bought wold wirld for the first time after playing it on emulator and I'm gonna have to disagree with you champ

Hello 'tis I the Wild World Fanatic :p
I started a new WW town recently and play every day now, it's definitely my favourite AC game. New Leaf is *technically* a better game but my heart will always be with WW.

i love that game
HqFdW7xrQjWU42WFNFGdJw.png

definitely the best assassins creed

I honestly HATE wild world nowadays.... Sure, the nostalgia is real, but when you think about it, there isn't much to do.
Especially when you are exposed to ACNL, you can't help but think that Wild World is just a past game.
I hate picking weeds, I also hate the Game ESPECIALLY because of resetti. They made it so harsh if you ever even decided to reset EVEN ONCE.
I still take a look at wild world every now and then just for the nostalgia, but I dont really like it anymore like I used to ;-;

Loved it when I was a kid but after playing ACNL not the best in my opinion. It's good for nostalgia though, just not much to do

Wold World I personally never really got into. I just didn't bother for a game that was on the DS. When City Folk came around that's when I became even more interested in AC.

I bought Wild World last year to see what's it like in the old days of ACNL. I've been addicted to it at sometimes. I would get into, then I wouldn't play after awhile. This happens to me with all the games anyway.

On a scale of 1 to 10, I rate it a 6. I would rather play ACNL for the reason that there is so many things to do in that game. For ACWW, honestly I'll play it for the villager interaction and that's basically it. ACNL doesn't really have good villager interaction, but it's not the worst like CF. Still, WW is still good. It's in my 2nd best AC game because I haven't play the other two games.

- - - Post Merge - - -

2nd post!

Last edited:
OMG WOLD WORLD IS BETTER THAN SPLATOON, ACNL, PIKMIN AND GRAND THEFT AUTO COMBINED I LIKE HOT ANIME BABES

random always equals funny

Last edited:
Back