September Shop Update: New Hybrid Pansy, Returning Common Pansies, and Birthstone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Peach 🍑
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Purple Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon
Purple Bunny Balloon
Red Bunny Balloon
Pink Bunny Balloon
Orange Balloon
Light Blue Balloon
Red Balloon
Green Balloon
Blue Balloon
September Shop Update
New Hybrid Pansy, Returning Common Pansies, and Sapphire Birthstone!

Hey everyone, it's time for the latest updates to the Shop for September:

Added:
  • Blue Hybrid Pansy - 299 Bells, through October 31st
  • Red Pansy - 39 Bells, through October 31st
  • White Pansy - 39 Bells, through October 31st
  • Yellow Pansy - 39 Bells, through October 31st
  • September Birthstone (Sapphire) - 299 Bells, through September 30th
Removed:
  • August Birthstone (Peridot)
XVhNm1j.png

After quick and speedy lightning round of voting between Blue, Purple, and the once again forgotten Orange, the Blue Hybrid Pansy has left victorious. You can pick up the Blue Hybrid Pansy collectible starting today through the end of October for 299 Bells!

As previously announced, the hybrid flowers will all be available with unlimited quantity -- no mad refreshing for restocks. We want the flowers to continue to be an accessible series for everyone, regardless of common or hybrid.

pansy-blue.png

Not to be left out though, the previously released common Red, White, and Yellow Pansies are making a comeback for the next two months as well. Purchase them at the bargain price of just 39 Bells each right now.

pansy-red.png
pansy-white.png
pansy-yellow.png

The Birthstone series will continue until at least the end of the year with the Sapphire birthstone now available in the Shop this month. You better buy it right now because it's my birthstone! It's available for 299 Bells until the end of September.

september-sapphire.png

Finally, don't forget to start picking up your The Bell Tree Fair 2017 collectibles from the Fair Shop soon with your hard earned tickets as we approach the final week of activities. Contest deadlines close VERY soon, so make sure to get those in before 11:59PM Fair Time on Saturday for some sweet tickets to spend!

Click here to head over to the Shop for everything in this update. And don't forget to look out for the next hybrid flowers poll to arrive in mid October with what is sure to be a fierce battle over Tulips! I'll see you then folks.

I'm literally ANGRY WITH RAGE! *punches through a wall*

Yesss, the blues look so pretty together *_*

I would have cried tears of joy if purple had won ;-;

The blue is pretty though <3

The blue is lovely but imagine the white and purple pansies together rip </3

I'm buying a blue pansy right now. I have been waiting for this awesome moment since we voted for the hybrid cosmos, and now the time is right!

Live on blue pansy!

Voted or purple but blue is very pretty too!

Really liking it actually even though I demand an orange hybrid sometime man :p

The blue is so pretty! Time to post like crazy and keep my fingers crossed it doesn't sell out.

I'm literally ANGRY WITH RAGE! *punches through a wall*

I feel the same :mad:

Seriously though I prefer purple pansies, to be honest I'm actually not that keen on blue pansies.
Wish there were pink ones though.

and im poor again!!!

I just got mine! I had /exactly/ enough to buy 2 normal pansies then my blue one. I wasn't even planning on buying the others, but I realized I had just enough to get 3 of them so I went for it :) I'm completely broke now tho.. worth it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back