Buying ~Wishlist~

hiya, i can get you the white school hat & wooden bucket for 5 tbt

Last edited:
Heya, how many Jacob's ladders and clovers are you after? I have some I can sell for 1 tbt each o:

Heya, how many Jacob's ladders and clovers are you after? I have some I can sell for 1 tbt each o:

Oh don't really have a set number, just a few. I don't want to request like a ton from one person since I know they're hard to come by haha. Could you do maybe 3-5 each?

*edited to include the 3-5 bc i forgot oops. it's 3am i'm very tired

Last edited:
Oh don't really have a set number, just a few. I don't want to request like a ton from one person since I know they're hard to come by haha. Could you do maybe 5 each?

Sure! I have around 12 each from time traveling actually, I can throw the extras in for free c: I'll wrap the clovers to make them easier to drop. Do you mind if I drop em off?

Sure! I have around 12 each from time traveling actually, I can throw the extras in for free c: I'll wrap the clovers to make them easier to drop. Do you mind if I drop em off?

Oh wow really? Thank you so much! ^^ And sure that's fine, my gate is open! town's name is The Void. I've already transferred the tbt :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello :) are you still around?

I am! :)

Hi i can get you the trellis (Would you like 1 or more than one?) Scattered papers and the sail boat model :3

Hi i can get you the trellis (Would you like 1 or more than one?) Scattered papers and the sail boat model :3

Hey there! That'd be great thanks! Just one is fine :) What would you like for it all?

Back