• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway GIVEAWAYY

If you check my other thread about selling hybrids it has the exact count ^^
I can trade you hybrids for those if youd like? Otherwise all i have to offer is in game bells or a mix of the two

Oh sorry didn't see that.
Could I have 30 of each and all Black Lilies, I have 50 Red Carnations and can give you 36 Blue Roses to match, and I can also give the items for free.
^-^
Edit: Saw you were only looking for 10 Red Carnations, I can do more Blue Roses instead?

Last edited:
Oh sorry didn't see that.
Could I have 30 of each and all Black Lilies, I have 50 Red Carnations and can give you 36 Blue Roses to match, and I can also give the items for free.
^-^
Edit: Saw you were only looking for 10 Red Carnations, I can do more Blue Roses instead?

no worries!! And thatd be cool if its not a problem :eek:
you can always ask for more black hybrids if need be cause i know blue are harder to grow.

no worries!! And thatd be cool if its not a problem :eek:
you can always ask for more black hybrids if need be cause i know blue are harder to grow.

No problem at all! I basically have everything together, did you want pick up or drop off?
That's very nice of you! I can't grow blue flowers for the life of me, I had to buy them off of here and then breed them. :p

No problem at all! I basically have everything together, did you want pick up or drop off?
That's very nice of you! I can't grow blue flowers for the life of me, I had to buy them off of here and then breed them. :p

Drop off is preferred bc i have no storage lmao

Bump, updated

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oop jus realized it hasnt been four hours since my last bump lol sorry staff if u happen to see ;o;

Hey can i have the Neutral Painting, The Beautiful Statue, and The Sloppy Chair? I'll pay with igb! So that would be 150k?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also if you could, can you pm me with your response so i will see it? It would make it a lot easier!

Hey can i have the Neutral Painting, The Beautiful Statue, and The Sloppy Chair? I'll pay with igb! So that would be 150k?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also if you could, can you pm me with your response so i will see it? It would make it a lot easier!

Sure, i'll pm you also incase you dont see this :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could i get your 6 sweet olive starts?

Yes :) what time works for you? Im est timezone

Hey, i did see this! If you are available, i can pick up the items now! I added your fc!

Could I get the following for 30 tbt + A single rose (the item)? Feel free to let me know if this offer is fair or not :)

Motherly Statue
Neutral Painting
Worthy Painting
Basic Painting
Wooden Bear
Common Painting
Autograph Cards
Large Tea Table
Stuffed Stocking
Solemn Painting
Greenhouse Box
Gift Pile
5 cedar saplings

Last edited:
Could I get the following for 30 tbt + A single rose (the item)? Feel free to let me know if this offer is fair or not :)

Motherly Statue
Neutral Painting
Worthy Painting
Basic Painting
Wooden Bear
Common Painting
Autograph Cards
Large Tea Table
Stuffed Stocking
Solemn Painting
Greenhouse Box
Gift Pile
5 cedar saplings

I already asked for the Neutral Painting, sorry!

Hi! These things have interested me;

Daisy Meadow
Cardboard Sofa
Sea Globe
Wooden Bear
Dessert Case
Tropical Vista
Chocolate Coin
Autograph Cards
Large Tea Table
Captain's Hat
Raccoon Wall Clock
Wedding Cake
Pink Glow Wand
Tree-Stump Chair
Omelet
Greenhouse Box
Autumn Leaf Chair
Raccoon Figurine
Leaf Bed
Tatami
Green Feather
Gift Pile
Flower Bed

That’s 23 items. I can give you 3 lucky clovers, 2 gold roses, 3 red carnations and 15 blue roses to trade with you.
So can we do a full-on trade with that? Thanks.

Back