Giveaway GIVEAWAYY

If you check my other thread about selling hybrids it has the exact count ^^
I can trade you hybrids for those if youd like? Otherwise all i have to offer is in game bells or a mix of the two

Oh sorry didn't see that.
Could I have 30 of each and all Black Lilies, I have 50 Red Carnations and can give you 36 Blue Roses to match, and I can also give the items for free.
^-^
Edit: Saw you were only looking for 10 Red Carnations, I can do more Blue Roses instead?

Last edited:
Oh sorry didn't see that.
Could I have 30 of each and all Black Lilies, I have 50 Red Carnations and can give you 36 Blue Roses to match, and I can also give the items for free.
^-^
Edit: Saw you were only looking for 10 Red Carnations, I can do more Blue Roses instead?

no worries!! And thatd be cool if its not a problem :eek:
you can always ask for more black hybrids if need be cause i know blue are harder to grow.

no worries!! And thatd be cool if its not a problem :eek:
you can always ask for more black hybrids if need be cause i know blue are harder to grow.

No problem at all! I basically have everything together, did you want pick up or drop off?
That's very nice of you! I can't grow blue flowers for the life of me, I had to buy them off of here and then breed them. :p

No problem at all! I basically have everything together, did you want pick up or drop off?
That's very nice of you! I can't grow blue flowers for the life of me, I had to buy them off of here and then breed them. :p

Drop off is preferred bc i have no storage lmao

Bump, updated

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oop jus realized it hasnt been four hours since my last bump lol sorry staff if u happen to see ;o;

Hey can i have the Neutral Painting, The Beautiful Statue, and The Sloppy Chair? I'll pay with igb! So that would be 150k?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also if you could, can you pm me with your response so i will see it? It would make it a lot easier!

Hey can i have the Neutral Painting, The Beautiful Statue, and The Sloppy Chair? I'll pay with igb! So that would be 150k?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also if you could, can you pm me with your response so i will see it? It would make it a lot easier!

Sure, i'll pm you also incase you dont see this :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could i get your 6 sweet olive starts?

Yes :) what time works for you? Im est timezone

Hey, i did see this! If you are available, i can pick up the items now! I added your fc!

Could I get the following for 30 tbt + A single rose (the item)? Feel free to let me know if this offer is fair or not :)

Motherly Statue
Neutral Painting
Worthy Painting
Basic Painting
Wooden Bear
Common Painting
Autograph Cards
Large Tea Table
Stuffed Stocking
Solemn Painting
Greenhouse Box
Gift Pile
5 cedar saplings

Last edited:
Could I get the following for 30 tbt + A single rose (the item)? Feel free to let me know if this offer is fair or not :)

Motherly Statue
Neutral Painting
Worthy Painting
Basic Painting
Wooden Bear
Common Painting
Autograph Cards
Large Tea Table
Stuffed Stocking
Solemn Painting
Greenhouse Box
Gift Pile
5 cedar saplings

I already asked for the Neutral Painting, sorry!

Hi! These things have interested me;

Daisy Meadow
Cardboard Sofa
Sea Globe
Wooden Bear
Dessert Case
Tropical Vista
Chocolate Coin
Autograph Cards
Large Tea Table
Captain's Hat
Raccoon Wall Clock
Wedding Cake
Pink Glow Wand
Tree-Stump Chair
Omelet
Greenhouse Box
Autumn Leaf Chair
Raccoon Figurine
Leaf Bed
Tatami
Green Feather
Gift Pile
Flower Bed

That’s 23 items. I can give you 3 lucky clovers, 2 gold roses, 3 red carnations and 15 blue roses to trade with you.
So can we do a full-on trade with that? Thanks.

Back