• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway GIVEAWAYY

Could I get:
  • Celeste ribbon
  • Chocolate cake
  • Tapestry
  • Stack of books

Also I was wondering how many pink and white carnations you have?

Last edited:
Could I get your mermaid screen, 2 pouches (lost items), 2 books (lost items), cyan balloon, arcade machine, treestump chair, and green wetsuit?

How many gold roses do you have?

I'm not sure if you think i meant i was selling them buuut i'm looking for them not selling haha. Need about 99 more.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I get:
  • Celeste ribbon
  • Chocolate cake
  • Tapestry
  • Stack of books

Also I was wondering how many pink and white carnations you have?

Certainly, what are you paying with? :)
And pick up or delivery preferred?

Also i have at least 75 of each, i have them covering every border/edge in white and pink order lol. I can count them if you want though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I get your mermaid screen, 2 pouches (lost items), 2 books (lost items), cyan balloon, arcade machine, treestump chair, and green wetsuit?
Sure, paying in tbt pr igb and do you prefer pick up or drop off? :)

Hi! Could I get 15 Purple Tulips, 20 Black Tulips, 15 White Carnations and 20 Pink Carnations, I would be paying with TBT. :)

Can I buy a lily record player and 15 black roses? Paying in tbt

I prefer TBT and drop off! Would that be 9 tbt?
Yup! I added you & am ready to drop off whenever :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Could I get 15 Purple Tulips, 20 Black Tulips, 15 White Carnations and 20 Pink Carnations, I would be paying with TBT. :)

Would you mind picking up as my storage is too full for that? @.@ i'll take 5tbt off. Also i only have 3 purple tulips! :c do you still want them? Ill throw them in for free making your total 50tbt!

Yup! I added you & am ready to drop off whenever :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would you mind picking up as my storage is too full for that? @.@ i'll take 5tbt off. Also i only have 3 purple tulips! :c do you still want them? Ill throw them in for free making your total 50tbt!

Oh I was going to actually ask for pick up thanks for reminding me! No worries, if you don't mind I'd still like them :3 You're too sweet you don't need to do that. :D When would you be available?

How much would it be in TBT for the Cabana Armchair, Lily Record Player, and Gorgeous set?
Won't be avalible until tomorrow afternoon/night, but I thought I may as well ask now

Last edited:
Oh I was going to actually ask for pick up thanks for reminding me! No worries, if you don't mind I'd still like them :3 You're too sweet you don't need to do that. :D When would you be available?
Im ready now, gates are open c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I buy a lily record player and 15 black roses? Paying in tbt
Yes you can! got one trade before you and i'm ready c: pick up or delivery?

- - - Post Merge - - -

How much would it be in TBT for the Cabana Armchair, Lily Record Player, and Gorgeous set?
Won't be avalible until tomorrow afternoon/night, but I thought I may as well ask now
The lily record player is sold unfortunately, someone asked before you :c buut i might have an extra i dont need so i'll happily look and get back to you on that. Otherwise, 12TBT is your total :)

Last edited:
Hey sorry I'm on, that would be 16 tbt right? And delivery would be great :)

Edit - Sorry I have to go to bed now, I'll try to catch you tomorrow if you're online

Last edited:
Hello, can I get 10 Purple Tulips for 10 of my Red Carnations? Also can I buy the Stack of Books if it's still in stock?

Hey sorry I'm on, that would be 16 tbt right? And delivery would be great :)

Edit - Sorry I have to go to bed now, I'll try to catch you tomorrow if you're online

okie c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello, can I get 10 Purple Tulips for 10 of my Red Carnations? Also can I buy the Stack of Books if it's still in stock?

Woops meant to take those off the list as they are gone :c but the stack of books is available!

Certainly, what are you paying with? :)
And pick up or delivery preferred?

Also i have at least 75 of each, i have them covering every border/edge in white and pink order lol. I can count them if you want though.

I'll pay in tbt. Also I'll take 5 pink and 5 white carnations :)

Back