• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

☆★Goshi's Art Dumb★☆

Goshi

Engineer TF2 Main
Bells
Switch
5667-0107-8600
Tasty Cake
Cake
April Birthstone (Diamond)
It's nothing too extraordinary, just a little thread showcasing the stuff I've made over time. All of it should be dated, and that being said not all of it is gonna be entirely recent. So a few things to note here are that I draw entirely with my computer mouse, meaning I don't have any fancy linework and it'll probably not look as neat in comparison to those who have a tablet and can make their lines thinner and nicer with tablet pen pressure.

I drew like, one or two pictures with a tablet once but shortly after my brother took my pen and lost it, so I've got a useless tablet at the moment without a pen and I don't have the money to buy another right now so... that's the situation. My coloring is also pretty basic, as I haven't experimented with shading like I used to in 2013-2014. Just lost the motivation to do it after a while which is something I wanna fix and try out again soon.

Anyways, enough with the rambling and on to what I made this thread for: the artwork.

So, main and mostly outdated list of OCs I've had over the years:

Up2Date The Full Cast v2.jpg

So the date's under the title, it's an old picture. Some of the characters have been replaced and stuff with new ones or updated designs. I'll update that image later on, but for now this is just here to give an example, I guess. Fun thing to know is that aside from like, Kasper, Gus, Ace, and Kenny I've had all of these characters around the time of 2004-2011 and have just been improving and changing them as time went on.

For some fan characters, too:

Team Lunar.jpg
Tragic Tale and Daisy Chain.jpg
(Changed Daisy Chain's name to Blooming Rhythm, it sounded better.)
Tanzanite.jpg
Night.jpg

I don't actually participate in fandoms as much as I used to, but they're still fun to draw.

Anyways, I'll add on to these categories as time goes on and announce when I do, I appreciate those who're viewing it. :lemon:

If anyone's curious my DeviantART is here, and art blog is here.

First three:

Last edited:
I just realized I kinda left this to die, lol.

Back