White Violet
Coco
White Pansy
Purple Candy
White Lily
Winter Mittens
April Birthstone (Diamond)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
I ended up naming my second town something silly, so I'm trying to pick a theme. I've thought about a pastel, fall, food, and a fall/food hybrid, which is what I originally planned. I wanted it to kinda feel welcoming and feel kinda like home if that makes sense. However I started my house with a bunch of Sanrio furniture and it feels fun to do it pastel. So idk what I should do now. Suggestions?

Last edited:
You could go with a cute sweets theme. Like having pathways with candy on them, the Gracie Sweets furniture, etc. Bring a fall theme in with pumpkins and pumpkin pie!

This might sound silly, but what if the town theme was pie? Maybe there could be 4 characters and each one has a bakery with a different fruit pie theme.

For example, you have a character named Apple. Her bakery has the green set ( and some other pieces to mix and match). You use a cute apple pattern for some of the furniture, and of course lots of pie, and baskets of apples.

Cherry. She has a cherry pie bakery. She could wear the cherry shirt from the ables sisters. You could even use the shirt to put on furniture. Maybe a mix of alpine and sweets sets, and of course, lots of pies and baskets of cherries.

Peaches- Maybe use some pink sanrio items mixed with classic. Lots of pies and baskets of peaches. Lol.

These are just examples. I didn't put too much thought on the furniture. This idea reminds me of Strawberry Shortcake. All of her friends had a dessert theme. It would also be cute to have fruit trees around the houses to match their themes.

I haven't seen a food town in a while I think it would be fitting for the town name.

Villagers that are food themed or could be considered food themed.

Frita
Merengue *
Cherry *
Apple *
Peaches *
Marshal
Ketchup
Tangy
Zucker
Chadder
Cookie
Sprinkle
T-Bone
Tia
Chai
Lolly
Bonbon
Mint
Pecan *
Peanut
Bluebear *

If you wanted to make it a town revolving around pies specifically I put an * by the villagers that would be extra good for that.

Back