• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

1000 petty things to do with time travel!

50m4ra

Aaaaaaaaaaaaayiaaaaaaaaah
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Jack
Like those other 1000 things but you have to think of the most petty things you could do with Time travel

So like this
1. Time travel ahead to find out how many are in the bottle

2. Find out who's the next mirror

3. Win the lottery by picking the right ticket

( Just start at 4 )

Last edited:
5. time travel back to the early 1800s, pose for a photo and wear really bright colours and my shirt reads things like RAD and SICK KICKFLIP DUUUDE so people in the present day would be baffled and make silly theories of how i was in this photograph when such fashion back then didnt exist

Use my TTing phone whenever some posts in tia vs mereugue and make a tia supporting post!

Last edited:
6. Travel back to Ancient Rome and pretend you're a Christian and wear pants, high risk of you getting crucified but you'll have everyone looking at you weird and wonder where you came from.

7. Time travel with advance magnisis gear to make a wonder of the world I shall call it Stonehenge! ( Btw I made it for no reason just to mess with ppl )

7. Time travel with advance magnisis gear to make a wonder of the world I shall call it Stonehenge! ( Btw I made it for no reason just to mess with ppl )

We finally know the secret of the Stonehenge.

8. Make sure the French government never uses the Eiffel Tower as a radio tower that way it would've been destroyed and we wouldn't have it today.

9. TT a few secs behind on time whenever I miss a skill shot as ( mostly ) chromie (hopefully someone gets this HotS reference )

12. take my amazing exam results to my year 5+6 teachers who said i'd never do anything well in my life

13. Time travel to make my younger self want to eat her vegetables!

Last edited:
19 - TT to buy early 2000's Marvel action figure, then put them all on my present-day bookshelf.

Last edited:
19 - TT to buy early 2000's Marvel action figure, then put them all on my present-day bookshelf.

That's.,... Amazing!

20.tt back to like the 50s or 20s ( whenever this would work ) bring all my money buy a mansion then back in present day SELL IT

Back