Left or right handed?

Left or right handed?

• Total voters
Left for the win baby! (I swear I will never end a sentence with "Baby" ever again)

I'm right-handed, but I have always wanted to learn how to write left-handed so in case something happens I can still write and draw, as others have said.

I'm right-handed. Lefties seem to have so much trouble with things like getting ink on their hand and whatnot so I'm kinda glad. :/

Right-handed. Only one person in my family writes with their left: my young cousin, even though his twin sister is right-handed.
I've always wanted to learn to be ambidextrous (someone who can write with both hands), and even practiced for a while. It's strange to be able to write so naturally with one hand and illegibly with the other.

Right-handed. I really wish I was left handed because it's rare and 10x cooler, I don't care about your hand always getting smudged by the pen or whatever you're using lol

I'm trying to teach myself how to be ambidextrous?? if it's possible lol

Right-handed. I really wish I was left handed because it's rare and 10x cooler, I don't care about your hand always getting smudged by the pen or whatever you're using lol

I'm trying to teach myself how to be ambidextrous?? if it's possible lol

It's definitely possible, just takes a lot of practice. It's like you're a child learning how to write all over again. I tried for a while and started to grasp it but got busy with other things - I'm hoping to commit to practicing it again soon. :blush:

right handed. i wanted to go left but my dad forced me to go right.

since when do u choose which of your hands is naturally better and more accurate
if youre right handed it's much better to learn to write with your right hand, otherwise youre just making things much more difficult for yourself for no reason. if youre left handed but your dad forced you to use your right hand then that's stupid but, like, using the wrong hand for fun or w/e seems like a giant pain :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Right-handed. Only one person in my family writes with their left: my young cousin, even though his twin sister is right-handed.
I've always wanted to learn to be ambidextrous (someone who can write with both hands), and even practiced for a while. It's strange to be able to write so naturally with one hand and illegibly with the other.
apparently it's common for twins to have different hand dominance!! my twin sister is right handed and i'm left handed hhh

I am left handed. The only really annoying part is that it is hard to find a good pair of scissors. I sometimes try to write with my right hand for fun, but it is usually really messy unless I write very slowly. Have you ever tried to use a fork or brush your teeth with your non dominant hand? It is actually pretty hard and usually hilariously messy. lol

I am right handed. I try to do simple things with my left hand just to see if I can be even a tiny bit ambidextrous, but it would honestly take a lot of time and practice.

Right handed. It's pretty convenient but I wish I could use both my hands properly.

Back