Left or right handed?

Left or right handed?

• Total voters
Ambidextrous, but technically left handed so when I write with my left it looks better.

Right handed but I wish I was ambidextrous like Kevin from ASoUE. ;-;

I'm left handed. I accept the struggle for what it is and have learnt to embrace the art of smudging every masterpiece i'll ever make. why all the left handed hate from right handed people though, left handed people can party too )-:

Last edited:
I'm right handed but I am trying to learn to do more with my left in case. Writing seems to be a struggle, lol.

I was born left handed, but I was forced to write with my right so I am now right handed. I can do some things better with my left still but my left hand writing is awful. :p

I'm right handed but wish I could write with both.

I write with my right hand but I do most things with my left hand like playing sports or eating :)

I can be and am ambidextrous but favor my right in most cases
It sure helps when multitasking though

I'm left handed and you won't believe the amount of times someone's watched me write something and then say 'omg are you left handed'

I'm right handed, but since I was always fascinated of how my Mom would write with her left
hand I started to train writing with it and now I can write with both (right looks way better tho) ;P

Last edited:
Right handed. I try to train my left one for co-ordination issues but I don't think I'll be able to write with it.

I'm left handed and you won't believe the amount of times someone's watched me write something and then say 'omg are you left handed'

Oh my god! You're left handed? :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm right handed, my left hand is fine but because I'm biased on sides. It's awkward when I can barely grab change or a receipt from someone over the till, with my left hand :(

right-handed. my dad and brother are left-handed tho. i always thought it was interesting how it's more common for men to be left-handed tbh.

Back