• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Left or right handed?

Left or right handed?

• Total voters
Woahh, all the righties and like... NO lefties, that's depressing. I am a righty, I was just expecting to see more lefties. Welp. I do throw using my left hand though, kind of odd, but it's easier for me.

Lol, "neither". I'm sure everyone with hands has a preferred hand, or it would just be "both".

I'm right handed but I always get ink smudged on my hand while writing or taking notes? Like, not even just ink... pencil lead rubs off onto the side of my hand while writing too. Maybe I hold my hand weird or something.

Me too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol, "neither". I'm sure everyone with hands has a preferred hand, or it would just be "both".

Well, you never know.

Depends on what I'm using, but I think I'm primarily left-handed. I do a lot of sports right-handed except hockey. I can kick a ball either foot just as comfortably. I play bass and guitar right handed, but I've always written left-handed.

Woahh, all the righties and like... NO lefties, that's depressing. I am a righty, I was just expecting to see more lefties. Welp. I do throw using my left hand though, kind of odd, but it's easier for me.

There's a small handful of lefties. And makes sense because only about 10% of the world population is left-handed. No need to feel bad, makes us feel special xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Righty. Honestly I feel bad for lefties. My friend gets ink all over her hand when she rights an essay or something.

Omg I always had that problem growing up, had to learn how to position my hand in a specific way just to avoid that. Made writing essays a pain in the as.s.

I'm a rightie! Although I do have tight grip and hold pencils weird. I easily get blisters ;-;

Omg I always had that problem growing up, had to learn how to position my hand in a specific way just to avoid that. Made writing essays a pain in the as.s.
hfdhsdghj i feel sorry for the teachers who have had to read essays i've written by hand because they're super messy and everything is smudged out. i try to make it look neat but writing without smudging it out takes longer and is more uncomfortable for me so if i have to write lots in a short time it will be Ugly .,.. ):

Right but I'm surrounded by lefties
My dad is a lefty and my mom is ambi, and my best friend is a lefty
And apparently I have the hand posture of a lefty even though I use my right hand?

Why am I so alone I thought I was in the majority

I'm left-handed and it's pretty cool. When I'm at Uni it's very hard for me to write in those miniature desks that are in the lecture halls, but other than that lefty life is lit.

I'm a righty but I'm jealous of lefties :p I think it's cool to be in that small percentage of people who were born writing with their left hand, so I'm trying to teach myself how to be ambidextrous (I learned that word from that one SpongeBob episode, yay me) so I can be cooler lol

When I was younger, I broke my hand and learnt how to write with my left. Now, even though the injury has been long gone, I actually prefer my left hand. XD

Last edited:
i'm right handed, i tried for a bit in elementary school to be ambidextrous for reasons I can't remember but I gave up quick lol

im ambidextrous actually

i prefer my left hand for certain tasks. idk why but i always use my left hand when i vacuum, dust or do any kind of cleaning

Back