• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Left or right handed?

Left or right handed?

• Total voters

wizard

Landon
Bells
Green Candy
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
I'm right handed, I just don't understand how you can write with your left hand. This language (and any language that writes from left to right) seems like it was designed for right handed people. Whenever I write with my left hand it's so uncomfortable and I write so messy. Anyone who can write with their left hand is a magical creature with special abilities.

I'm right handed, but I would love to learn to write and draw with my left hand, just in case something happens to my right.

I'm ambidexterous, but I'm dominantly right-handed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm right handed, but I would love to learn to write and draw with my left hand, just in case something happens to my right.

smart thinkin there

Righty. Honestly I feel bad for lefties. My friend gets ink all over her hand when she rights an essay or something.

I'm right handed but I always get ink smudged on my hand while writing or taking notes? Like, not even just ink... pencil lead rubs off onto the side of my hand while writing too. Maybe I hold my hand weird or something.

Right, but I've been practicing writing with my left lately and I think I'm getting pretty good at it :0

I'm left handed.

Don't feel bad for lefties because we've been handling with all the right handed tools/ways for years. I always laugh when they just start to make left handed school supplies; what is this crap?

Also, I have really nice hand writing and a lot of my friends always seem to be jealous. I was always the note taker for hearing impaired students.

I'm right handed. God forbid i ever break it or something, I can't do anything w/my left hand... ;-;

I'm predominantly right-handed but I can get by really well with my left. Last year at school I overworked my hand on a drawing project and rather than let me rest, my teacher made me draw with my left hand. It went surprisingly well.

I wouldn't say I'm ambidextrous but I use different hands for certain tasks. I use my left hand for everything but writing, but I can write with my left as well.

i'm left handed and i use it as an excuse for my horrible handwriting lmao but really i think it just makes me write a bit weird because of the angle i have to write in, the ugliness is just me being bad

Left handed. Had a really embarrassing presentation experience where the things I was writing out on the blackboard were being smudged by my hand. I didn't notice until it was too late and everyone was laughing. They all told me to look at what I wrote and I started cackling at my own writing.

I love being a lefty a lot tho.

Right, with some very small abilities with my left hand. I tried to train it for a while and can write somewhat legibly but it looks like a 3rd graders handwriting. My good ol' righty even has the artist's callus on my ring finger from resting pens and pencils there for years and years. =D

Almost as many ambidextrous people as left-handed people? Surprising.

I'm right-handed and can barely do anything with my left.

Back