New to TBT

D

Deleted User

Last night I was looking for an active forum with people who play Animal Crossing, and I found the Bell Tree. The next day I decided to join, and now I'm posting this thread. :p

But here's a bit of an introduction,

I have been playing Animal Crossing since my friend showed it to me around Christmas 2002. Ever since then, I have been addicted to the series.

On City Folk, I am a Legit Mass Multi-Millionaire by turnip trade. All of the people from my old roster are not very active as much as they use to be, so I have 100% cleaned through my AC:CF Friend Roster. I am currently constructing my town to be tidy, as I have not touched City Folk for 11 weeks (extremely busy summer.) I have almost finished up my fish and bug exhibits, as I only need a few more to finish up.

I hope to play with you guys in the near future.

Welcome to the jungle, not many people here play AC anymore, but there are still a few left. :) Hope you enjoy it here.

I play at least an hour or day (more if i r playing on wifi) i'll wifi with you if you want. Im active im not on all day. but i can wifi with you and stuff.. they'res shop on here auctions, etc. have tons of fun here on tbt

So you're rich through turnips... How rich?
You might want to rethink using the word rich after you've met JasonBurrows.

Anyway... Welcome to TBT.

I wanna play with you but my AC is messed up and I still need one! Can you keep atleast one free spot from me? I am really active on AC although I am only allowed to play on weekends.

Welcome to...
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;"><big><big><big><big><big>TBT</big></big></big></big></big></div>

cloudgreeting2-1.jpg

Back