Does your family play?

My sister used to play, but she was never as into it as I was. We used to play ACWW together, do fishing competitions and stuff like that, we could just walk around for hours. She got NL way before me as I didn't had a 3DS for a long time, and when I started she had already stopped playing.
It's sad because I actually loved playing with her, it was nice to have a visitor with whom I was talking at the same time. Now I have her copy of the game and I'm trying to make a perfect town for her, even though I'm really not sure I will succeed. Hopefully it will make her want to play again!

I'm the only one in my entire family that plays Animal Crossing. The rest of my family isn't interested in video games and doesn't understand how they work them. I once tried to get my grandma into the game but she didn't even want to try

before new leaf came out, my whole family played wild world, we all love video games. but now only my sister and i play. ^^

Both of my siblings and one of my cousins used to play. We would always connect over the Internet and visit the island to do different tours together. Now I'm pretty much the only one that plays it :/

Both of my siblings have played, my brother is actually the one who got me in to it. But I've become a level of obsessed that they can not relate to so I don't talk to them about it anymore haha! Luckily my husband is supportive. :) that's cool so many of you have family members that play with you!

No one I'm blood related to plays ACNL, but someone that is so close that I consider them my family plays the Gamecube version.

I actually have a lot of family members/friends that play it. And, I've gotten a couple of people into it, as well. It's just SO addictive.

Yeah I have a brother that plays it but sadly, no friends. All my friends don't own a 3ds because it's seen as the "weird" console at my school. And I'm a guy and the typical console for a guy at my school would be an xbox one haha. Unfortunately it means I can save my popularity status, or get a Switch...

in the past animal crossing games (cf and ww) my brothers played them but now they switched to xbox and stuff. im the only one who still plays all the games!

My grandson plays a little, in fact he introduced me to acnl over a year ago. He is eight now. I used to play his game until he gave it to me. I have two towns now because I bought another copy when ACNL went on Nintendo Selects. My daughter just bought me the new 2DS XL (bigger screen).

I have three sisters who all know I play, but I never talk to them about my game because they think it is for kids. The pendulum always swings both ways, am I right?

We used to play together but my grandson doesn't play much lately. He has so many other games to choose from, Minecraft and Dragonvale being his go-to games currently. I look at his game when I go to pick his perfect fruit. His villagers come and go without his even knowing. Last time I looked he only had eight and someone new was moving in. :D

Last edited:
I'm the only one who plays Animal Crossing in my family. My dad and mom wouldn't try video games because they are very busy and my brother doesn't really play video games all that much now.

My brother and I used to play the GameCube Animal Crossing together when we were young. We lived in the same town! I believe Eloise and Baabara were villagers? It was so fun playing together, but these days he wouldn't even look at Animal Crossing. I'm sure he appreciates it, but he likes more competitive games now like League. So now I'm the only one in my family who plays~

My bro did for a while but he got bored of it. The only thing he did was fill the museum. I think he only played to see what his little sister was so obsessed about but it wasn't his thing lol.

My sister and I used to share Wild World, but she doesn't play New Leaf. She still likes the game though, thinks it's very cute and fun! My boyfriend did buy a copy about a year ago, but he doesn't really play anymore. He likes it too though :)

I think my brother thinks it's super lame, but you know, I think Fifa is lame LOL

Back