Amusing "Family of Animal" toy uses AC font

They even left the 'New Leaf' part on it, it's like they want to be sued.

It gets funnier and funnier the more you look at it. Especially the wonky-looking "of".

Would Nintendo really sue over something that a dollar store is selling??

It gets funnier and funnier the more you look at it. Especially the wonky-looking "of".

Would Nintendo really sue over something that a dollar store is selling??

Not surprised considering how money greedy they are nowadays but yeah unless they know exactly what chain it is and if they actually make money of it I doubt they will be too hard lmao, must be those all over the world haha.

I'd pay good money for this. Quality product I'm sure. But seriously, why... just why... I've never seen this, but that's stupid... they don't even look like the villagers...

And the F's are in a different font. Lol this is the funniest ripoff I've ever seen

Yeah they obviously took the letters available in Animal Crossing and rearranged them, and altered for the y, for family but needed an F, so they just grabbed one in another font. 10/10

Not even the font, the entire logo! I'm sure Nintendo could/would sue them if they saw this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah they obviously took the letters available in Animal Crossing and rearranged them, and altered for the y, for family but needed an F, so they just grabbed one in another font. 10/10

C'mon, it's not that hard. I made my town name as the Animal Crossing logo (it's currently a bit altered to be retro :rolleyes:), and they only had to replace a few letters.

- - - Post Merge - - -

By the way, besides the logo, those toys are also really ugly. xD

this is somewhat reminiscent of those fake dvds they sell ... like using the same font as the movie but changing the name to 'braver' instead of 'brave' >_<::

Back