• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Wolf Link's Pic!

rayta27

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Mailbox
So Wolf Link asked me for some fruit and i gave him a perfect pear from another town and he gave me his pic. I was feeling a bit down but now i feel better. So i'd like to ask if a villager giving you a pic has ever made your day.

I've never had a villager give me a pic, even though I always do everything they ask :(

Well sending them letters, talking to them at least 10 times a day, giving them perfect fruit from another town and giving them customized furniture when they ask for it can really help.

Bill gave me his picture even though I already had one of him from April Fool's Day, it was still a nice gesture though and it made me happy :)

Drift gave me his picture the other day after giving him some fruit.
It helped cheer me up after feeling under the weather.

I have two pics from Marshal now and I love it haha little fuzzball is my bff in town

April Fools Day is a good way to get villager pics. I got quite a few that way in my old town. Also if you are really good friends with a villager when they move they may put it in their goodbye letter.

I only get pictures when they leave so the pictures actually make me sad. I just keep them in letters and save them in the post office.

I've done literally everything I can think of to get Beau's picture (send letters, give him perfect fruit, etc.) but he STILL hasn't given me his picture. Same for everyone else in my town

Bill gave me his picture even though I already had one of him from April Fool's Day, it was still a nice gesture though and it made me happy :)

Aw how nice of him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aw how nice of him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Drift gave me his picture the other day after giving him some fruit.
It helped cheer me up after feeling under the weather.

Yah being given a picture an really cheer you up/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Clyde giving me his picture always makes me smile.

Yeah i really liked it when Roscoe gave me his pic a few times.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah he's like the most popular villager isn't he?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah he's like the most popular villager isn't he?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yep i've done that twice. I love april fools day in nl.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I only get pictures when they leave so the pictures actually make me sad. I just keep them in letters and save them in the post office.

Yeah i just keep the letters.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well it can take a long time.

flurry gave me her pic right after i done her request for signatures for her petition.

This might not count but I was closest to Daisy in one of my old towns and she gave me her picture when I let her move.
I felt bad for letting her move but the picture cheered me up a lot. I bought her amiibo card shortly after so I could have her back<3

So Wolf Link asked me for some fruit and i gave him a perfect pear from another town and he gave me his pic. I was feeling a bit down but now i feel better. So i'd like to ask if a villager giving you a pic has ever made your day.

I've never had a villager give me a picture before... I wonder how long it takes. I make sure to talk to all my villagers everyday, do all their favors and errands, etc... And, have yet to get a photo. hrrrmmmmmmm

flurry gave me her pic right after i done her request for signatures for her petition.

Aw that's so sweet of her.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This might not count but I was closest to Daisy in one of my old towns and she gave me her picture when I let her move.
I felt bad for letting her move but the picture cheered me up a lot. I bought her amiibo card shortly after so I could have her back<3

Aw that's good.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've never had a villager give me a picture before... I wonder how long it takes. I make sure to talk to all my villagers everyday, do all their favors and errands, etc... And, have yet to get a photo. hrrrmmmmmmm

Well it can take a while. You could get a pic when they move out.

Back