• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Julian free to a good home! (unoriginal) needs to go ASAP!

BeachCity

here comes a thought
Bells
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
White Pansy
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (23) +
I'd love to give Julian to someone who really likes him and will take good care of him. if that is you, let me know so we can arrange to have you come get him! he is in boxes right this very moment and has got to go soon. thanks for looking!

edit: I can also give you his photo for free as well :)

Last edited:
i can take him if you like. i'll need to do a quick bit of tt-ing first to open a spot but it won't take long

i can take him if you like. i'll need to do a quick bit of tt-ing first to open a spot but it won't take long

I've got someone who sounds interested, I'm waiting to hear back from them if they pass on him he is all yours. I will VM you either way!

okay. i had a feeling lol, was kinda surprised to see no one had commented in the thread

haha, oddly enough you're the only one who responded here! the other person who beat you to it is in a discord channel I'm in but they haven't responded to me again yet. I'll give them maybe another 10-15 minutes and if they don't answer he's all yours.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OK, the other person hasn't responded. I sent you a PM!

Back