• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Sonic Mania...

dedenne

the entire circus
Orange 🍊
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Yeah.
That game. The game that gave me problems. I have a question.
Chemical plant zone. Enough said.
How do you get past that poisonous water bit? I've tried at least 24 times.
Help PLZ!

Can't you add green liquids to it so it becomes bouncy? If not, you're probably going the wrong way.

Oh, sorry. Are you refering to the pink water? -_-

Ok, I now know which place you are refering to. Sadly I don't think there's any alternative route in which you can avoid that part. I can definitely see how it can be frustrating. The same area was in Sonic 2 but in Sonic Mania that climb actually seems longer.

I think you just gotta keep trying. Getting the timing in the jumps is the tricky part, 'cause if you fall down you're likely to drown. You can also get squeezed by the blocks which is even more annoying.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Oh, and the green, bouncy liquids come in act 2.

There is, however, a bubble shield you can get that prevents you from drowning if you take the lower route initially and turn left at the first tube-crossroads. It's kinda tricky to get but it's in an area that's under the pink water. You can see it next to a box of rings. If you can get that and keep it until the first checkpoint it should make things a bit easier.

Back