Shop { Doodle's WA Shop! } ★ 4 TBT for Every Item!

Mayor: Yubin
Town: Emori
Desired Items: zelda wig, HHA raincoat, townhall winter top, zelda dress
FC: sidebar
Offer?: l6 TBT

Hi! I can get this for you. I see you're offline now, but if you happen to be on I can have this ready in a few minutes. I have 1 more trade to finish first~ would you like me to VM you when it's ready?

Hi! I can get this for you. I see you're offline now, but if you happen to be on I can have this ready in a few minutes. I have 1 more trade to finish first~ would you like me to VM you when it's ready?

oh no im not offline. im on invincible mode so even when im online it will show that im offline. u can vm me anytime :)

Mayor: Heidi
Town: Ereta
Items: Ink splattered floor & wall, beauty salon cart, dounut box, minifridge, natural bench, right splatfest sign, callie shoes and kiki and lala pin
Total: 36tbt
Would really apreciate these items, thank you. ^0^

Mayor: Heidi
Town: Ereta
Items: Ink splattered floor & wall, beauty salon cart, dounut box, minifridge, natural bench, right splatfest sign, callie shoes and kiki and lala pin
Total: 36tbt
Would really apreciate these items, thank you. ^0^

Hi Giddy! I can get these to you shortly. I will VM you in a few minutes when my gate is open~

( bump! )
online and ready for trading!

i'm going to also try to get some new stuff in,
namely things from Tad's and Maddie's RVs!
(because i was too lazy and never scanned them in lmao)
i will be online for awhile today!

Last edited:
Mayor: Katy
Town: Packers
Desired Items: Zelda wig, princess Zelda dress
FC: side bar
Offer?: 8 tbt (if you give me a minute I'll have it by the time you are ready for me)

Mayor: Katy
Town: Packers
Desired Items: Zelda wig, princess Zelda dress
FC: side bar
Offer?: 8 tbt (if you give me a minute I'll have it by the time you are ready for me)

No problem! I will get the items ready for you now~ I'll VM you when my gate is open! :3

Mayor: Joseph
Town: Boston
Desired Items: Blueprints, Brown Seat, Cash Tray, Console Table, Conveyor Belt, Cucco Ornament, DJ K.K. Booth, Document Stack, Elegant Bench, Elegant Chair, Fairy Bottle, File Cabinet (M), Fruit Drink and Herringbone Floor.
FC: 2638-0335-1397
Offer: 56 TBT

Mayor: Joseph
Town: Boston
Desired Items: Blueprints, Brown Seat, Cash Tray, Console Table, Conveyor Belt, Cucco Ornament, DJ K.K. Booth, Document Stack, Elegant Bench, Elegant Chair, Fairy Bottle, File Cabinet (M), Fruit Drink and Herringbone Floor.
FC: 2638-0335-1397
Offer: 56 TBT

I can get this ready for you now, thanks for ordering again. :3 It might just take a few minutes to gather the stuff, but I'll VM you when it's ready and I'm opening my gate~

Mayor: Alex
Town: Oakwood
Desired Items: basic trash can, basket chair, fairy bottle, glass teapot, ivy partition, speaker
FC: sidebar~
Offer?: 6*4 = 24 tbt

I can get this ready for you now, thanks for ordering again. :3 It might just take a few minutes to gather the stuff, but I'll VM you when it's ready and I'm opening my gate~

Sounds good to me, if the new RVs you're scanning have any more items I need I will be back again.

Mayor: Alex
Town: Oakwood
Desired Items: basic trash can, basket chair, fairy bottle, glass teapot, ivy partition, speaker
FC: sidebar~
Offer?: 6*4 = 24 tbt

Hello~ I can get this ready for you in a moment. I'll VM you when my gate is open and everything is ready. :D

( bump! )
online and ready for trading!

i'm opening up both my shops,
because i feel with less people
online it should be easy to keep up.
feel free to make requests. <3

( bump! )
oh gee i need to do this again >3<

ah, online for trading <3
if anyone would like a few items~

Last edited:
Mayor: Zave
Town: Xeon
Desired Items: Floor Light x2
FC: sidebar
Offer?: 8 tbt

Mayor:Echigo
Town:Bluebell
Desired Items: Super Sea Snail
Callie Wig and shoes and tights
Princess Zelda Dress and wig
FC: sidebar lulz
Offer?: 25 (its 6x4 which is 24 round up to 25 for convenience?)

Mayor:Echigo
Town:Bluebell
Desired Items: Super Sea Snail
Callie Wig and shoes and tights
Princess Zelda Dress and wig
FC: sidebar lulz
Offer?: 25 (its 6x4 which is 24 round up to 25 for convenience?)

If you'd like to round up to 25 that's up to you, but I'm fine with 24. ^^ And I'll get these items ready for you now! I'll VM you when they are ready~

Back