The Bell Tree Fair 2017: Last Chance to Enter Contests! [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the tickets. Hopefully the restocks will have something good leftover.

My anticipation is off the charts xD I wanna see who the finalists are so badly and just cry over how beautiful they all are LOL

Now the wait for restocks begins...
(must...get...rad...feather...)

Hopefully there's enough feathers left in the restock. The Smash tournament isn't over yet, but if all goes to plan I'll have enough by the end of it to get two of the feathers I want (final boss and glam). If they're sold out by then, I have no clue what I'd even spend my tickets on.

HEY!!! If you weren't at Discord Trivia for the announcement, you might want to know that all contest entry tickets have been distributed! Go on that shopping spree. (or don't and wait for any leftovers from the winners restock later. your choice, your risk!)

How can you tell if you got tickets? I'm not sure where the transaction log is.

Wait. I didnt get my tickets from the discord night (or you can only win them for answering questions correctly? ;-;

Screenshot_2017-09-05-19-24-01.jpg

Wait. I didnt get my tickets from the discord night (or you can only win them for answering questions correctly? ;-;

you had be the first to enter the correct answer to win a trivia ticket. (altho i dont think theyve been handed out yet from that nite anyhow..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back