• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mobile Games

I mostly play Mystic Messenger and The Sims Freeplay on top of some other useless clicker games.

I use Quidd a lot but it's more trading than gaming so it doesn't really count I guess.

For mobile games I only have those running type ones, like temple run. But I deleted it a while ago. I only play mobile games when I'm on the go and waiting for something/bored. My go to game is Must Deliver, it's a zombie run game where you avoid zombies and kill em with your character's super moves. Super fun (Y) On the iPad tho I'm playing Secret of Mana

i really loved abyssrium/tap tap fish but got bored of it, I might download it again just so I can enjoy it with my VR, that was my fave part.

I'm officially obsessed with the Moomin valley game; it's so quaint and peaceful. And I love the Moomin-style artwork.

Oh gosh, I play Monster Legends like a fiend. I currently lead a top 200 team and we live battle against other teams every 48 hours, which is super intense and a ton of fun. I didn't realize mobile games were so immersive and intense prior to getting swallowed up in this one.

i play horse haven: world adventures every day!! you get to raise/breed horses, and they also have fantasy breeds. i've also invested actual irl money on it because i'm a trash can so i literally consider that a reason to HAVE to keep playing.
other than that, i occasionally just download a mobile game just to see what it's like. dragon city, or whatever it's called, was fun but it just got too hard to progress (what i wouldn't give for a good dragon game, mobile or not).
i was balling pretty hard in magikarp jump and i occasionally will go back to it, but nothing beats my dedication to horse haven. LOL

Occasionally Hearthstone but not anymore, because I kinda lost interest in it. I was in it for the lore and it was what got me into reading WoW lore, I find it so highly developed and interesting. I played FEH since launch for about... 3 months? Then I stopped because I was satisfied with where I was - I got the husbando Takumi, goal achieved. Achievement unlocked, until they release beachwear Takumi I ain't coming back.

I'm waiting for a better time to start playing Mystic Messenger, V's route. I've finished everyone else's route and all I need to do is just collect the CGs from the bad routes but I can't bring myself to force my character to fail. ><

And Love Nikki. I hate that cursed dress-up game but I'm addicted to it right now ; ;. The designs are so pretty.

recently i've been playing ensemble stars, and every now and then i'll still check up on neko atsume. other than that, however, i don't really play a lot of mobile games.

Recently, ive been in strategy games....

The games I USUALLY play are...

Clash Royale
Clash of clans
Balloon Tower defense battles (BTD Battles for short)
Roblox, Pokemon Brick Bronze (I bit embarrassing, but its super fun!)

Thats really about it ;-;

I play pocket frogs and chichens. I mostly like collecting games.

Plant vs zombies 2 and sometimes clash of clans/clash royale. would recommend blackbox - it?s a must. :)

I forgot to add Kleptocats, it's one I recently started and so cute. Not really a fast or active game you just send your cat out to nab you items wait for 20-30 minutes then send it out again, but you can collect lots of cats and items.

This is usually what I'm up to

*PAID ONLY*
Joy Bits Doodle Games- I own all of them I currently on Doodle God, I finished Doodle Farm first.

Bio Inc- Gosh I love this game I need more stars
Plage and or Pandemic -They are kind of the same sort of but Plague gives you way more options I had to do that Ape one twice :-(

Toca Boca Life City & Town -I just like these

Osmos - Cool
Infectinor-Yeahhhhhhhh

Card Shark -Relaxing
Tetris- mmmmmmm
Zuma- Arrrrrrrhhhgggh
Bejeweled- I seriously want to know who thought the spider and the butterfly was funny (><)
Phase 10 Masters- I just love putting the stomp on the computer
Stair Dismount- what's not to like
Ummmmm I have a lot if paid apps
*Terraria & Minecraft*- I usually just go here and fart around so I don't mess up my real games (WiiU &3ds) I just do things not to care especially terraria get killed, trap monsters in side buildings, see how many times I can kill the guid ya kniw that sort of suff :) that I would NEVER DO in my regular games
Get kilked my creapers just not care

I used to be really into app games. I played:

- Line Play
- Neko Atsume (very simple yet so cute I was so addicted omg)
- Notice Me Senpai (same concept as Neko Atsume but with cute boys LOL)
- Mystic Messenger (I was so into this game I woke up at 3am just to catch the conversations...... I never did finish it though cause I couldn't decide what guys I wanted.. .. . lol. I really should finish as I've heard great things)
- Various other otome games but I generally dislike them as so many requires you to pay to finish the story :c
- Voez (a rhythm games with nice graphics that was also pretty addictive)
- Sid Story (basically a card collecting game that was really fun for some reason and I was super addicted to this one as well. The art for the cards were super pretty)
- Animal Boyfriend (lmao this is exactly what it sounds like.........)
- Sims Freeplay (fun at first but gets super frustrating and kinda limiting as well)
- The typical Candy Crush/Fruit Ninja/Temple Run/Plant vs. Zombies

There are probably more that I'm forgetting tbh...

doodle jump is my go to "i'm in advisory class and and nobody's online" game

Last edited:
I love playing 1010!, color switch, Make7!, Flow, and word cookies. They're all pretty old but I haven't found anything new that I like lol.

I play Love Live! School Idol Festival, BanG Dream! Girls Band Party and Project Tokyo Dolls! The first two are rhythm games while PTD is more action/fighting but they all have a gacha system and involve idols/singers so if you're a fan of any one of them, I'd definitely recommend the other two!

Back