• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mobile Games

piske

old and unwise
Pear 🍐
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Peach (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Ladybug Easter Egg
Daisy Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Love Ball
Recently I've been into playing mobile games. I am currently playing LINE Tsum Tsum, Pokemon Go, Moomin Valley, Sumikko Gurashi and 10B Husbands. I've also played Monument Valley and enjoyed that as well.

What do you like play? What would you recommend?

I barely play mobile games. When I have time for gaming it's just on my 3ds.

Fire Emblem Heroes is the only game I play consistently atm. Used to be really into a couple of those kairosoft sims, though.

Fire Emblem Heroes, Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, Miitomo.

Pretty much only those I play. If you want to add me anywhere, hmu.

nah, mobile games arent my cup of tea. they're all the same except for some.

I've been playing a lot of Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, Star Wars: Force Arena, Pokemon Go, and Fire Emblem Heroes. Monument Valley was a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to the second game. :) Also need to start Lady Layton.

Fire Emblem Heroes Miitomo.

Pretty much only those I play. If you want to add me anywhere, hmu.

I play both fe heroes and miitomo! We could add each other!

Also I play tap tap fish and hearthstone but not much hs because of how much it's pay to win which makes it hard for me to play
I'll also play that ac mobile game when it arrives!

I used to be addicted to Pokemon Shuffle but the levels started getting absurdly hard and it stopped being fun. It was very obvious they wanted me to buy things with real money and I refuse to do that on apps. Now I'm hopelessly addicted to Sailor Moon Drops and need to stop x_x

I have a friend who spent over $300 on mobile games. On more than one occasion. She had to delete the games and go cold turkey so she wouldn't keep doing it.

Between games, I tend to go to Magikarp Jump, Kingdom Hearts Union Cross, Politicats.. It depends, since storage isn't infinite, haha. I do love games like Tap Tap Fish Abyssirium, Unison League, Choices. They are all great games. c:

Recently I've been into playing mobile games. I am currently playing LINE Tsum Tsum, Pokemon Go, Moomin Valley, Sumikko Gurashi and 10B Husbands. I've also played Monument Valley and enjoyed that as well.

What do you like play? What would you recommend?

I've looked for Sumikko Gurashi a while ago after seeing it on their facebook, but couldn't find it in the playstore, it is exclusive to Apple, or only available in some regions?

I used to play My Singing Monsters a lot and Disney Magical Worlds, but now I don't for some reason, probably because it took too much space on my phone, but I just lost interest too. The only game I really still DO play is Pokemon Go, and even that is kind of rare.

I've looked for Sumikko Gurashi a while ago after seeing it on their facebook, but couldn't find it in the playstore, it is exclusive to Apple, or only available in some regions?

Hmm, i'm not sure! Let me do some research!

Contest of Champions
Injustice 2
Fire Emblem Heroes
Miitomo
Magikarp Jump
Shades

are most of the ones I play.

I used to play Angry Birds and Skylanders: Lost Islands. Sadly, I was forced to remove them in order to make room for updates.

Mystic Messenger
Last Day on Earth - Survival
Sonic 1 iOS
Sonic CD
Neko Atsume

Those are the ones I play. I used to be into Clash Royale but I got kinda sick of it

Back