Catalog Completionist
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
Feedback
100% (78) +
Howdy! So I'm currently running another thread selling Paintings and Statues for 5 TBT or trading for stuff on my wishlist. I've noticed that I have a lot more items that I want then I thought I did, so now I'm making this thread so I can pay TBT for the items on my wishlist.

I'm willing to do 1TBT for each item on my wishlist that is orderable and 5 TBT for every item that is not orderable.

Here's my wishlist: http://moridb.com/catalogs/mHlxkUsfNT

pretty sure i have everything that's orderable on your wishlist. :eek: maybe not the tingle hat though. i can start ordering them now, if you'd like!

pretty sure i have everything that's orderable on your wishlist. :eek: maybe not the tingle hat though. i can start ordering them now, if you'd like!

That would be great I'll do the math and see how much I'll need to pay you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait I've actually gotten some of the items since I posted this lemme see what I still need.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright I updated it and the total comes to 37 TBT if I'm not mistaken

Last edited:
Ok! I'll double check that I have everything and let you know if there's anything I'm missing. I'm going to be leaving very soon though, so I think the trade will have to wait until later tonight. ;;

I can get you all your unorderables c: I'll be home in like 30 mins if that's okay!

Ok! I'll double check that I have everything and let you know if there's anything I'm missing. I'm going to be leaving very soon though, so I think the trade will have to wait until later tonight. ;;

Alright, when you come back pm me and we can do the trade.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get you all your unorderables c: I'll be home in like 30 mins if that's okay!

That would be great! Just let me know when you're home adn we can figure something out. :D

Hi there! so sorry about the delay, some real world problems came up ;; i'll order the items for you right now if you're still interested in trading!!

ok! i've ordered all of the items, and it looks like the only thing i don't have is K.K. Parade. i'll tt now to get them all and let you know when i'm done ^^

edit: i have them all! now the hard part is trying to sync our schedules together LOL

Last edited:
ok! i've ordered all of the items, and it looks like the only thing i don't have is K.K. Parade. i'll tt now to get them all and let you know when i'm done ^^

edit: i have them all! now the hard part is trying to sync our schedules together LOL

Yeah I know I had to go out for a few hours but I'm home now Idk what time zone you are.

Hi! I might be too late on this, but I can get everything on your list right now! Like I said I don't know if someone else is getting everything on the list or just some, but I'm just offering just in case!

Back