• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying My Wishlist! :D

Ja.cob

Catalog Completionist
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
Feedback
100% (78) +
Howdy! So I'm currently running another thread selling Paintings and Statues for 5 TBT or trading for stuff on my wishlist. I've noticed that I have a lot more items that I want then I thought I did, so now I'm making this thread so I can pay TBT for the items on my wishlist.

I'm willing to do 1TBT for each item on my wishlist that is orderable and 5 TBT for every item that is not orderable.

Here's my wishlist: http://moridb.com/catalogs/mHlxkUsfNT

pretty sure i have everything that's orderable on your wishlist. :eek: maybe not the tingle hat though. i can start ordering them now, if you'd like!

pretty sure i have everything that's orderable on your wishlist. :eek: maybe not the tingle hat though. i can start ordering them now, if you'd like!

That would be great I'll do the math and see how much I'll need to pay you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait I've actually gotten some of the items since I posted this lemme see what I still need.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright I updated it and the total comes to 37 TBT if I'm not mistaken

Last edited:
Ok! I'll double check that I have everything and let you know if there's anything I'm missing. I'm going to be leaving very soon though, so I think the trade will have to wait until later tonight. ;;

I can get you all your unorderables c: I'll be home in like 30 mins if that's okay!

Ok! I'll double check that I have everything and let you know if there's anything I'm missing. I'm going to be leaving very soon though, so I think the trade will have to wait until later tonight. ;;

Alright, when you come back pm me and we can do the trade.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get you all your unorderables c: I'll be home in like 30 mins if that's okay!

That would be great! Just let me know when you're home adn we can figure something out. :D

Bump... Still need the orderable items!

Last edited:
Hi there! so sorry about the delay, some real world problems came up ;; i'll order the items for you right now if you're still interested in trading!!

ok! i've ordered all of the items, and it looks like the only thing i don't have is K.K. Parade. i'll tt now to get them all and let you know when i'm done ^^

edit: i have them all! now the hard part is trying to sync our schedules together LOL

Last edited:
ok! i've ordered all of the items, and it looks like the only thing i don't have is K.K. Parade. i'll tt now to get them all and let you know when i'm done ^^

edit: i have them all! now the hard part is trying to sync our schedules together LOL

Yeah I know I had to go out for a few hours but I'm home now Idk what time zone you are.

Hi! I might be too late on this, but I can get everything on your list right now! Like I said I don't know if someone else is getting everything on the list or just some, but I'm just offering just in case!

Back