What should my new username be? (READ BEFORE VOTING)

New Username?

• Total voters

Cheremtasy

Lost in the memories
Nature Nuts 🐿️
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Dreamy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Galaxy Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Nightmare Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Aurora Easter Egg
I said I woudn't do it, but the freaking numbers in my username have started annoying me too much so I finally caved and bough a username change. OTL
I'm so indecisive though,,
I'm stuck between these four I think?

1. Botari:
Without the numbers just because that's what people know me as on this site. At the same time though, it feels like more of a waste to spend 1200 bells just to get rid of numbers.. and the idea of changing the name completely would make me feel like I've moved on, if that makes sense? Kinda like starting fresh.

2. Cherii:
This is probably my most common name on other social media (it's a nickname for my full username, Cheremtasy). One of my friends gave me that name too so it feels more special lol.

3. Misera:
This is a name I use for smaller/side accounts, but idk I like it and wouldn't mind using it for TBT. Kinda has a nice ring to it in my opinion.

4. Stellaria:
This was a name another friend of mine suggested to me 2 years ago actually, so I've always kept it in my mind but I've never actually used the name for anything yet and would like too. I'm iffy on using the name for this site though since I'm not sure if it'd fit.

Last edited:
I like Cheremtasy more than the poll options. It sounds far less generic than the usernames you're considering.

I'd rather keep it more simple even if they are more generic so I don't think I'll be picking Cheremtasy. (watch me change my mind though)

I picked Botari, I know how daunting the thought of using all those bells just to remove a few characters is though, last year I payed out to take "Bro" out of my name, and I'm glad I did. I like it a lot better now.

I like this one because it's noteable like you said, people know you by it, and it's nice and simple, has a ring to it.

I picked Botari, I know how daunting the thought of using all those bells just to remove a few characters is though, last year I payed out to take "Bro" out of my name, and I'm glad I did. I like it a lot better now.

I like this one because it's noteable like you said, people know you by it, and it's nice and simple, has a ring to it.

Oh man yeah.. must suck, but I'm glad you think it was worth it! :0
Thanks for voting and sharing your reason. :)

I like botari too. But that's because I feel familiar with it just from seeing you around, and like fleshy said, i would pay to get rid of some numbers if it bothered me. It gets so confusing when users change their name all the time, it's their choice but still COUGH SHEILA COUGH lol :'D

I like botari too. But that's because I feel familiar with it just from seeing you around, and like fleshy said, i would pay to get rid of some numbers if it bothered me. It gets so confusing when users change their name all the time, it's their choice but still COUGH SHEILA COUGH lol :'D

Aha yeah I get it, I've seen you around a lot when I first joined. (I apologize bc I was clearing my FL recently and I deleted you ahh ;;)
And yeah I get that feel about it being confusing when people change their usernames...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I like Misera. It sounds epic and looks even better!

I like it too haha, I've only used the name for a couple of things so I feel like using it more wouldn't hurt xD

Botari1999 future username tier rankings:

S Tier
  • Cheremtasy
A Tier
  • Botari
B Tier
  • Misera
C Tier
  • Cherii
  • Stellaria

I know 2 other people who changed their username just to get rid of the numbers, that way they wouldn't have to deal with that and people would still know who they were.

I find often that when someone changes their username I (and I'm sure many others) don't know that it's the same person and it can be very confusing, especially when you've had the same username for a long time.

I honestly want to say that you should go with what you think is best but to give my honest opinion but I do think like the options so it's hard to choose but I'll go with Botari because you'll still be recognizable in terms of the names but you wouldn't have the number after it which should be easy and simple enough so that many others are still able to know who you are. I think just getting rid of the numbers is fine and I feel that'd be the best option personally because of that reason. I do like the other names especially Misera though but I'm choosing or placing my vote in Botari for the reasons I stated. I hope this helps a bit! :)

i would go with botara or misera, they're both short and sweet. i think botara is a tiny bit better but it's also nice to try something new. i don't like the two i's on cherii and stellaria is nice, just the other 2 have a better ring to them

I voted for Stellaria because it's unique and pretty, my second choice is Cherii because I like the double "i" c:

I know 2 other people who changed their username just to get rid of the numbers, that way they wouldn't have to deal with that and people would still know who they were.

I find often that when someone changes their username I (and I'm sure many others) don't know that it's the same person and it can be very confusing, especially when you've had the same username for a long time.

Yeah I know very ell how confusing it can be haha.. I'm kind of okay with that though since I've gone through it before. xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I honestly want to say that you should go with what you think is best but to give my honest opinion but I do think like the options so it's hard to choose but I'll go with Botari because you'll still be recognizable in terms of the names but you wouldn't have the number after it which should be easy and simple enough so that many others are still able to know who you are. I think just getting rid of the numbers is fine and I feel that'd be the best option personally because of that reason. I do like the other names especially Misera though but I'm choosing or placing my vote in Botari for the reasons I stated. I hope this helps a bit! :)

Ah thanks for sharing haha, I understand your points. ^^
Yeah though, Misera is the least popular it seems but I'm kinda just here like hmmm maybe I'll do it lol.... I can't make these sorts of decisions ah man xD

I'm laughing because I'm starting to feel Misera the most even though it's the least popular option for this poll LOL

I think Botari would be the best choice since that's what you've already established yourself as on this site, and that's what people know you as. I can't say the same for myself though haha because when I changed my name on here, I changed it to something completely different. But a blank slate is always nice. Go with whatever you feel like doing, I say. Changing a username is a very important choice to make (atleast in my opinion) so don't rush it and take your time!

Back