• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

what class do you usually play in a RPG game?

Summoner or Mage type of character. I like being in the back and dealing high damage spells, but to be honest, I hate how fragile the class is and if I'm not careful I die all the time. :c

I also don't mind being the team support, if I need to be. I like to help others.

Almost always healer/mage.. pretty rare that I play DPS and I'm pretty bad at it :( Not that I mind, I really enjoy being healer!

Well in ffxiv I play every single class lol. But I like playing healer. In generally I play most games defensively and like using tricks to get the job done. I play very evasively in pvp and like leading stragglers into traps. In games like bloodborne I tend to pick the light but quick weapons. In monster hunter I used the glaive. I like getting buffs and I love pole springing onto the monster haha.

Hopefully this gave a pretty rounded view of my gaming habits :p

I like magic classes cause they're always so showy with the fancy magic skills lol. Like when I played maplestory, I played as a mage <: I was never really into the melee classes even though they're pretty cool and usually more durable.

usually thief/assassin/rogue/etc. i like the agility + stealth that the class retains.

I always go for the Warrior types, I like to do direct damage and see how much damage I can do.

I either go all-out-attack or mixed support. Depends on whether I can control party members or not.

i tend to play casters.
priests, druids, clerics, mages, warlocks, ect.

when i first started playing WoW i started as a prot paladin and i loved that but i re-rolled a priest and ive been a caster whore ever since. :)

anyone of you RPG lovers play a variety of classes in different RPGs or do you only stick to a certain class in different RPGs? i always play as a mage no matter what.

I always go for the sneak class, so usually a thief or rogue. I like to have speed, stealth and pilfer skills and I also tend to like their design and clothing.

anyone of you RPG lovers play a variety of classes in different RPGs or do you only stick to a certain class in different RPGs? i always play as a mage no matter what.

I always play a knight or warrior class, I just like being the buff one who drags everything around, super fun! I'm useful to teams and I can solo on my own so that's a great bonus.

Back