what class do you usually play in a RPG game?

Summoner or Mage type of character. I like being in the back and dealing high damage spells, but to be honest, I hate how fragile the class is and if I'm not careful I die all the time. :c

I also don't mind being the team support, if I need to be. I like to help others.

Almost always healer/mage.. pretty rare that I play DPS and I'm pretty bad at it :( Not that I mind, I really enjoy being healer!

Well in ffxiv I play every single class lol. But I like playing healer. In generally I play most games defensively and like using tricks to get the job done. I play very evasively in pvp and like leading stragglers into traps. In games like bloodborne I tend to pick the light but quick weapons. In monster hunter I used the glaive. I like getting buffs and I love pole springing onto the monster haha.

Hopefully this gave a pretty rounded view of my gaming habits :p

I like magic classes cause they're always so showy with the fancy magic skills lol. Like when I played maplestory, I played as a mage <: I was never really into the melee classes even though they're pretty cool and usually more durable.

I always go for the Warrior types, I like to do direct damage and see how much damage I can do.

I either go all-out-attack or mixed support. Depends on whether I can control party members or not.

i tend to play casters.
priests, druids, clerics, mages, warlocks, ect.

when i first started playing WoW i started as a prot paladin and i loved that but i re-rolled a priest and ive been a caster whore ever since. :)

anyone of you RPG lovers play a variety of classes in different RPGs or do you only stick to a certain class in different RPGs? i always play as a mage no matter what.

I always go for the sneak class, so usually a thief or rogue. I like to have speed, stealth and pilfer skills and I also tend to like their design and clothing.

anyone of you RPG lovers play a variety of classes in different RPGs or do you only stick to a certain class in different RPGs? i always play as a mage no matter what.

I always play a knight or warrior class, I just like being the buff one who drags everything around, super fun! I'm useful to teams and I can solo on my own so that's a great bonus.

Back