• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What time period would you want to live in?

Probably now cause we have all these nice modern conveniences that other eras did not. Plus if I wanted to listen/watch something from other decades, I can easily do so.

Other than right now.... Either the 80's or the future. (assuming the world doesn't go to absolute chaos)

Well, I'm a cis white male so I can reasonably live in any time period and be accepted.

Granted I'm gay so points against me there.

I want to live here. Y'all gotta remember you're looking at the idealized stuff from those time periods. There was a lot of **** going on back then.

I think it would be interesting to go back to 1998, the year my Mom would have been the age that I am now, and just see how different things were back then.

I really wouldn't want to live anytime in the past. Life is just so much better now. That being said, living in Renaissance Italy could be interesting. Especially Venice. I'd like to see the city during its peak.

No change here, i'd like to live right now. We have come a long way, and I would not want to live in a time where I did not have as many rights as I do now.

Hi. Can I just like, you know, jump into the Cowboy Bebop universe now and become a bounty hunter? Thanks.

The 1940s (minus the wars) would be a cool time to live in. The fashion, the architecture and the old technology of that era is just so cool. Art Deco is beautiful, so living in the 40s? Yes please ^-^

This time because we have:

Technology
Phones
PCs
Medicine
Tasty Food
Homes
Music
Beds
Hygiene
Etc.

Back